Search results

1. Noinfogiven

Store

When is the store going up, I need to buy a gc+ board, unless someone has an extra one they'd sell me?
  2. Noinfogiven

Question Powering the wii

Hello, i have been working on a wii portable for some time and i have been using wall power. I have the batteries and pcb and everything ready for batteries, but there is no space inside the case. I was wondering if there was a way to use the normal wii power plug and connect it to the...
  3. Noinfogiven

Question Battery Questions?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/One-14-4V-PCM-Protection-Circuit-Module-For-14-8V-4S-Li-ion-Li-Po-Battery-SM016-/220967030647?hash=item3372a94f77:g:xw4AAOxykmZTPmR8 will this work for a protection circuit for 4 3.7v batteries. Also, what type of charger would i need to buy i was thinking this one? also...
  4. Noinfogiven

Question different controller?

Is there a way to connect a dualshock 3 controller to the wii wireless using the Bluetooth. I would be nice to play some gc and gba games without a long controller cord
  5. Noinfogiven

Question :batteries?

How many of these batteries would I need to power a Wii with stock regulators
  6. Noinfogiven

Screen heating up?

http://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/screen-pinouts-and-other-info.34/ i have the screen in the link above and i have seen numerous posts that say i can connect it to the 12v on the wii. The screen starts heating up after a minute of it being on. Should i give it less power as it says it...
  7. Noinfogiven

Solved PortabilizeMii problems

Getting this when booting up cheese installer
  8. Noinfogiven

Solved Screen blurry with sound?

Hello i have been working on a wii laptop and i have connected the screen and a small audio amplifier. While playing games if i put the volume too high the screen starts to get fuzzy. Any clues to fix this?
  9. Noinfogiven

joining plastics together/filling holes?

I am making a wii laptop with the original wii case and i am looking to cover up the GC controller holes and the memory port in the case. I am thinking of cutting little plastic circles to put in, but i do not know what product to use to join them. i was looking at plastic putty, but i honestly...