Search results

1. Thomothy

Worklog The Thommii

I don't really know what to call this thing but I've put enough effort into it I should probably make a work log for it. First the inspiration: - surprisingly not surprisingly, I like a lot of Wesk's builds like the aran and the ashida. So when designing my own portable I wanted to do...
  2. Thomothy

Discussion Trim designs

Hi y’all! I was messing around with the Compendium and I decided to try and mark out my own trim markings. mainly because I wanted to keep the 4 screw holes but want to challenge myself with the trimming and relocation of LMAO and OMEGA trims. All the trims are octagons (even if I had to...
  3. Thomothy

Worklog Obligatory Ashida First Build

Don’t got much yet. My Wii has been homebrewed for 3 years now waiting for me to finally gather the strength. Well I am now just waiting for the parts to deliver and I did make a little breakout board to hopefully make troubleshooting easier. Plus I laid out my trim for the ashida. The black is...
  4. Thomothy

Worklog Making a Dedicated Music Player

Hi Guys! So I wanted to make a Dedicated music player to run Spotify or even Apple music if it came down to it. and I understand that something similar can be sold on amazon but nothing was really peaking my interest in form and design. what I wanted was something mor akin to the iPod nano new...