Search results

1. Honzapat

Question "Exception (DSI) Occurred!" on anything

Hi I have "small" problem previously i have installed cIOS 235, d2x, and 3 noWifi_cIOS files, which did not worked as expected and i installed portablizeMii the normal way but whatever i opened wii game EmuNand homebrew app through it, it print "Exception (DSI) Occurred!" and returns to...
  2. Honzapat

Question Trimmed Board getting to Priiloader

The usual way to get to priiloader if it isnt set to auto boot into it, is to hold power and reset btn, but they arent present on trimmed motherboard. Are there like some pins that also trigger the function of reset button? Off topic Will these regulators work for the trimmed...
  3. Honzapat

Question Hardcode changing wii style

Hi because wii was for years 2006-2012 it have the look with fake shade like the rounded buttons that have shade on bottom to simulate 3d and also other thing is there a way to recode the system menu for: 1 Dont need to have the disk loader as first thing 2 change it from 3x4 grid to 1x3...
  4. Honzapat

Question Best way of cooling

What is the best way to cool the cpu and gpu?
  5. Honzapat

Question Good ideas to use wii optical drive

Is there any usefull coll thing that i can make with it if i dont want it to use in my wii? Like make realy cool pc cd rom?
  6. Honzapat

Worklog Wii pico

Because everyone liked my OG post iam gone remove it and rather change it when i have it done.
  7. Honzapat

Question Using wii optical drive as cd rom

It looks like i have tons of questions and yes i have the first is this possible iam only wanting this bcs i buy from eby used console and trim it and i definitly not need it.So asks: Is it possible to make some converter to sata or usb? i have by mistake purchased rpi zero so that can be the...
  8. Honzapat

Solved Portablizemii wifi dont needed but its on it

If i have the custom cios installed that dont need wifi it work but what if i then solder the module on to is it work or i need to install other cios?
  9. Honzapat

Question Wii motherboard from scratch

Hi for start lets say what i use i have soleering iron blablabla for moding and then from ebay i buy wii motherboard for 15 dollars so why not and i see how it can be trimmed diwn but is there any scheme if i desolder anything to make new pcb where it will be capable of wifi bluetooth and...