Search results

1. Solved Which Case method is better?

Alrighty thanks so much for the information lets see how far I get in portabalizing. I'm buying a work bench (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B019K7O5FY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_mRdSzbRE46AX1) along with a bunch of the necessary tools like a soldering station and what not. Thanks again to all
  2. Solved Which Case method is better?

is it like a headache to put together or something?
  3. Solved Which Case method is better?

Yes after you have the file and it comes out in different parts and you sand it and trim anything if needed you would just put in the motherboard and stuff in right?
  4. Solved Which Case method is better?

Alright so from my understanding with a 3d printer I would first for example with a gamecube trim the mother board blah blah blah and would be able to make a case just from the printer and put the tech inside the 3d printed case and everythings all good right?
  5. Solved Which Case method is better?

That's what I thought then I looked at the pictures and thought idk maybe I could make it vertically or something I'm not sure though can you recommend some then?
  6. Solved Which Case method is better?

Alright so I am extremely new to the scene and just had a quick question about case making. Which method is better and if it is better why and what are the differences/pros/cons. Vacuum forming or 3D Printing? Also if I were to 3d print would this be a good printer to use...