Search results

1. Pescadl

Worklog The CrapCube

I unveil to you all, the CrapCube. I've worked on this portable for a year now and I'm tired of fixing all the problems it had. I should've listened to everyone back in 2015/2016 that gamecube portables are obselete. After a year of stubbornness, I've finally decided to move on...
  2. Pescadl

Portable Case Warping

I'm making a case for my GC portable, and I was wondering about what material I should use. I plan on using PLA for my case with 4mm thickness. For others who have made cases using PLA, did you notice any warping of the plastic when the portable is on or when it gets a little hot? If there is a...
  3. Pescadl

5.6" LCD

I want to get rid of this LCD. It's one of those Dalian Good Display LCDs, so it takes composite video and vga, and requires 12v for power. Condition: - The LCD works 100% perfectly - The bezel is quite scuffed - The 5 buttons on the controls have been desoldered - The connectors on the...
  4. Pescadl

RetroPie Portable

I recently finished a Raspberry Pi Portable designed for emulating retro games. It's not as perfect as I want it to be, but future iterations will put this one to shame. Video: Comrpised of: 3D Printed Case Raspberry Pi 2 B+ Model 3.5" Car LCD w/ composite video USB SNES Controller Low...
  5. Pescadl

Full Charge LED Indicator?

Does anyone know how to build a circuit that turns an LED on when the voltage source goes above a certain voltage without using a zener diode? I've tried implementing a few ideas but they don't work as well as I want them to.