Search results

1. poelander04

Looking for RVL-PMS 2 or Lite

I’m wanna buy either a RVL PMS 2 or Lite for a reasonable price. Either one is fine. Thank you.
  2. poelander04

Worklog Andrew’s G-Wii Worklog

That’s the main thing I was confused about. So next time, I can just use middleman wires and put kapton tape over where the middleman and battery wires are soldered together?
  3. poelander04

Damn. Guess I just gotta wait until one of the pms is in stock.
  4. poelander04

It’s 0v
  5. poelander04

How do I measure that with the multimeter?
  6. poelander04

7. poelander04

Today I wired up the batteries and the fan. However, while trying to solder the batteries to the pms, sparks occurred. Then, when I connected the fan, i tried turning on the unit to hopefully see the fan spin up, but nothing happened. I resoldered the fan cables, tried a different fan (in the...
  8. poelander04

I got the thicker wire. Sorry, but what does “PW and UP carry power” mean?
  9. poelander04

Today I soldered the pms lite and pms pd together. This was my first time ever soldering and I think it went okay. Definitely not the cleanest job but hopefully it’ll do. I’m thinking of moving on to the batteries now, but don’t get exactly how to wire them. I’ve seen on a worklog that you can...
  10. poelander04

I checked the 4LayerTech site and it looks like the display that matches my driver board is now in stock. I purchased that and it looks like I can just use the 3.3v mod that have on the site to make it work.
  11. poelander04

Okay, so after some looking around I think I have finally figured out how to wire composite video from the Wii motherboard to my screen's driver board. However, I have a couple questions. 1. How do I power the screen? 2. It looks like the screen needs 12v, can that be supplied by the PMS?
  12. poelander04

I purchased this screen for use in my G-Wii and also purchased the 4LayerTech display driver board, but the ribbon cable of my display is too big to fit in the socket on the 4LayerTech PCB. Does this mean I need to use the driver board that came with the display instead of the 4LayerTech one?
  13. poelander04

Is there anyone I can directly contact for a commission or should I just post about it on the 3D Printing forum?
  14. poelander04

Question G-Wii Case Commission

I'm currently starting my first ever G-Wii portable build, and I basically have everything but the case. I do not have a 3D printer, so I would like to know if anyone would be willing to print the case for me.
  15. poelander04

Thanks for the tip, I appreciate it!
  16. poelander04

Hello Bit Built! This is my worklog for my very first Wii portable and after researching, I’ve decided to do the G-Wii build. I have most of my parts, so the other day I modded my Wii with RVLoader and got to work with trimming it. Today, I finished the trim and am somewhat satisfied with the...
  17. poelander04

Model G-Wii CAD files

Another question I have is about the case. I do not have a 3D printer, so what would you guys recommend I do to get the case printed?
  18. poelander04

Question wii trimming

Where in the video does he perform the Bluetooth relocation, because I watched the whole video and didn't see him do anything with the Bluetooth?
  19. poelander04

Model G-Wii CAD files

Do you have a thermal epoxy to recommend?
  20. poelander04

Model G-Wii CAD files

I'm guessing the thermal paste is applied to the two chips that make contact with the copper plate then?