Search results

1. StrixBuilds

Question Removal from PCB necessary?

Just wondering if this removal is necessary to make room for the controller PCB’s. Thank you!
  2. StrixBuilds

Worklog Yet ANOTHER Ashida Worklog

Okay, parts came in today, as well as I ordered the brand new RVL-Amp! Currently testing out fitting of parts in the case and populating the PCBs. Quick question though, does this (circled red) part need to be removed in order for the controller PCB to fit into the case? Thanks for the help!
  3. StrixBuilds

Yeah, that’s what I was thinking, I’ll probably just wait until the Lite is in stock.
  4. StrixBuilds

Just got the wonderful email that a good portion of my parts have shipped (seen below) Guess I may as well tack this on here as a question. Would it be a good idea to wire up these parts while I wait for a PMS-Lite and U-Amp 2, or should I wait until I have those as well before I go about...
  5. StrixBuilds

I have recently started on my way to making my own Ashida after absolutely falling in love with the design and this wonderful forum about a month or so ago. I’m relatively new to all of these electronics and such, but I have a good basic understanding and I can solder quite proficiently. I have...
  6. StrixBuilds

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Just joining the community in hopes of making some sick portables!