Search results

1. washingtonsantana

is it possible to use the original ps2 controller in im portable?

Good morning friends I would like to know if it is possible to use the original ps2 controller on a laptop. without the plastic film the control is disoriented
  2. washingtonsantana

Help help help

Good night I need urgent help, I want to know if for the controls to work you need to have these resistors? I damaged some while trying to solder the controls and now nothing has worked.
  3. washingtonsantana

Help help pin controller lcd

Good afternoon friends . I need help to connect the wires of this controller, it has 5 buttons to control the brightness of the menu and navigation, but as you can see in the image there is no description of which pin is each function. I need help because it has 6 pins for 5 buttons and I don't...
  4. washingtonsantana

difficulty with the portable ps2 controller Brazil

Good night my friends, sorry for the delay in posting, so I came across another obstacle, I've already tested 2 controls and it didn't work, I measured the voltage and all the control points are at 3.4v so I don't know where I'm going wrong anymore
  5. washingtonsantana

Help ps2 7900x no vídeo

I need help this is the third 7900x card that I'm losing due to the same problem, I just tried to turn on the vga and now it doesn't show the video either on the vga or on the Av1 or Av2 composite video, I already measured the voltages and everything is ok the card turns on normally so no video...
  6. washingtonsantana

Ps2 portable 7900x

I noticed that my screen has a volume button, so it has an amplifier system on the screen controller board itself? if so would it be possible to connect the ps2 speakers to the plaxa itself?
  7. washingtonsantana

Question Ps2 VGA

hello good morning friends, I have a lot of doubt, I bought one on aliexpress that supports VGA playback but it seems to me that few games support being displayed in VGA so I would like to know if it is possible to connect componente video instead of VGA if so, how? on ps2 portable.