Search results

1. Adam Hudson

Question Ds slider acting crazy

So I started wiring up my portable for the third time I redid some lengthy wiring to make some more room, and my main stick slider only had the y axis working, so I redid the x on the gc+ and it still didnt work so i replaced my slider, and everything worked fine main and c stick. Then I resumed...
  2. Adam Hudson

Custom pcb commission needed

Not sure if this is the correct thread to post in, but I'm Iso someone that knows pcb design and has the time to help out with a project I've been working on for a while. I need a driver board made for one of those round 1.5" oled, similar to ones found on alibaba. Preferably I would like a...
  3. Adam Hudson

How the actual f

I'm working on my portable still and I just recently trimmed another board and just got it working last night, just curious, for the data lines for usb I ended up soldering to the dat6 dat7 vias, but how the f do you guys solder to the recommended cm1 and cm2 components??? They're super small
  4. Adam Hudson

Solved Wii boot problem no video

I've been working on my portable for close to a year now. It looks like spaghetti and I've been having a lot of problems after putting everything in the case, probably stuff shorting out. I currently have flickering between .9v and 1v going to 1v line, 1.2 going to 1.15v line, 3.4v going to 3.3v...
  5. Adam Hudson

Question Red Board with 2s2p problem

I'm using the "RedBoard" battery protection charging board. I have a 2s2p config. 3.7v 3400mah battery setup attached, @ 7.4v 6800mah respectively..Its wired correctly I believe because it does charge. Very slow though @1amp..I just bought a 4 slot battery charger to charge them and test out...
  6. Adam Hudson

Worklog Contest Entry "KoopaShell"

Currently Unnamed. Still coming up with one. This is my First Wii Portable. I've known absolutely nothing about creating a portable, and without the help of everyone on this forum I probably would still be in the dark. ITS ALMOST DONE, but I figured I would post a couple pics of some progress...
  7. Adam Hudson

Question Gc+ help

so i started wiring up the gc+ im using DS Sliders..at first I was getting an emu.something error that stated it was outdated and to reset the cache. Then after a few resets that went away mysteriously. I have my slider sx/sy stick functioning except that when I slide it down all the way it...
  8. Adam Hudson

Worklog First Wii portable worklog

I decided to make a project worklog as I've been working on a case for a couple days and its starting to come together. First portable 5" composite screen OMGWTF trim (4) 18650 batteries @ 7.4 v 6800 mAh 2s2p Red charging board No bluetooth or wifi. Mainly just for GC games Led rocker switch...
  9. Adam Hudson

Worklog First Wii portable attempt No video :(

I'll post pics when I get home today this is my first Wii portable. I relocated the U-10 installed PM, everything booted fine. Did the OMGWTF trim sanded the edges, built my regulators using pth08080's I have a 1v, 1.15v, and 3.3v showing .9v, 1.1v, and 3v respectively. I have a 5" lcd composite...
  10. Adam Hudson

GC+ / PowerMii

Anyone? If not the PowerMii def. The GC+ is needed..
  11. Adam Hudson

Question Helllllllllllp

So..this is my first botched attempt at powering my trim off two 26000 batteries. 7.4 volts, 2s, basically just taped together for testing purposes. I tested the screen with an untrimmed Wii on wall power. Screen works fine. It's composite but I'm content with it for my first portable. At this...
  12. Adam Hudson

Question Trace destroyed?..

So just started my portable, already burnt out my U-10, and 9..prob. have to but a new board just wanted to send a pic and see if the trace was cut too deep at the u5.. it seemed like I scraped off the green layer..then copper underneath which I thought was the "trace" layer..corrections...
  13. Adam Hudson

Question ISO U10 :/

I kinda of broke my U-10...and U-9...in my first attempt at relocating. Both had their two legs chopped off..im thinking too much heat...I since then figured out the correct way to do it, but thus I still need another one..if anyone has a spare from one of their boards I could buy let me know...