Search results

1. Geostigma

Question USB relocation "An error has occurred"

Hello community ! i create this post to find a solution about my problem. that makes 1 year i have built my portable wii but it happens it freeze in games or randomly. i looked on the USB differential pair and i try to shield it with an GND cable roll up but no effects. maybe it is related to...
  2. Geostigma

Worklog Project OPEN WII

Hi everyone ! I started my project in september 2017 his name OPENWII. The link to download 3D SKP file : https://github.com/geostigma382 Updated 11/05/2018 : - minor improve and cleaning model. Features : - OMGWTF Trim - PortabilizeMii NOWIFI - 1*USB Port for USB - 1* USB To Composite - 1*Red...
  3. Geostigma

Question Regulator accuracy

Hey ! My project of wii portable advance I soon finished the modeling 3d. After which I will add the manufactured components. But there : I manufactured with 4 regulator Ti a table and the latter provided me the following voltages 4.9V; 3,24V; 1.13v and 0.99v is this going to pose problem ?
  4. Geostigma

Solved Portabilizemii no-wifi error

Hi, it's my first post on this forum but i read it often I started in the making of a portable wii, which I will write a worklog. I modelizing and wire the controller to wait my pth08080 before trimming my RVK-01 board. I trying to install portabilizemii, and it work but it's impossible to...