Search results

1. i need some help with controllers solution for ps2 portable project !

thanks you , a little late but i order the raw pcb already, i'll order this one for spare parts .
  2. i need some help with controllers solution for ps2 portable project !

i already do order some pcb from oshpark and microchip also . it look like in the pictures and something i don't understand , i search for pic16f18876, there's 2 shape of that microchip ,one is square and other is rectangle , which one should i take since it's the same . from the picture i...
  3. i need some help with controllers solution for ps2 portable project !

1 chip and 1 transitor only?oh ok thanks you , just 1 more question , does ps2+ supports pressure sensitive? can i use normal buttons like any other ps2p project and still be able to use that feature?
  4. i need some help with controllers solution for ps2 portable project !

bom list mean "bill of materias" , it's xlsx file format that contain what kind of microchip you use to soldering on that board and quantity of chip, transistor you should use on that pcb , it look like the file i upload here ! if i can make a file or somehow find it on internet , i can place...
  5. i need some help with controllers solution for ps2 portable project !

sort of , i find out the kicad file of the board on gifhub but can't find any "bom list " file , i'm planing to some how create it or find the download of it then place order at some manufacture factory , and let they do assemble service for me, it's save more time than let me do it my self with...
  6. i need some help with controllers solution for ps2 portable project !

hi! i'm doing research for neccessory pcb parts for ps2p and now i'm runing into some problem , from what i know , there's 2 way to make controllers work on ps2 in portable form . 1 is using the dualshock 2 board then solder the wires between the mainboard and controls board , i try to avoid...
  7. can rvl pms be use for ps2 portable standard trim project ?

wait what ? so ......i don't have to use a pms to prevent electric dmg to my mother board? i can just simply use ............that ? you just save me from that 800 dollars order from pcb ! does it can handle thing like 3,5 m.m jacl , led charge , usb c charge ? or i have to use separate pcb or...
  8. can rvl pms be use for ps2 portable standard trim project ?

i just watched some video about ps2 portable and i notice the guy in the video using rvl pms board for manage voltage instead ps2 pms on his advance trim ! i'm planing use that board for my standard trim ! i want to go safe trip and keep cmos slot ! in case if not , then is there any free...
  9. Question PS2PMS Availability

understood! sorry!
  10. Question PS2PMS Availability

then how about stardard trim ? please , i'm new to this , every thing i had to this point are just gathering research! i need more infor ! i'm still trying to find links to the chips for reasonable price to order rlv pms for assembly service , price just to insane to 800 dollars for 5 board ! i...
  11. Question PS2PMS Availability

hi ! i have some question ! i find out gman rvl pms file , can i use it on ps2 portable project ?! i watched 1 video on youtube and i see the guy in that video not use ps2 pms and he use rvl pms instead so i make this question just to make sure ! and i'm looking forward if you can release your...
  12. Ps2 pms pcb

i as a newbie like you , i spent sometime to do research and what i figure it out is there's pms design document ( gbr file ) but that pms is for wii not ps2 , i've seen other videos about ps2 portable on youtube and i nocticed one of them use pms and list it as pms for wii not ps2 ! so my guess...
  13. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

hi i'm new and looking foward for assistant in my future project !