Search results

1. Brilion

Worklog My First Project!

Hey everyone I’m back with a new update. Everything is prepared, I’ve done the trim and Im all hands on deck for the next 10-11 days I have. I’ve run into a wall though, I can’t get resistances of the trim right and I think it might have to do with 2 things. 1 my current multimeter or 2 myself...
  2. Brilion

Hey Everyone. I am back with a big update. It has been a bit since I last wrote but I still have been working on research and practice. I have improved a great deal and have gotten more knowledge about modding. I’ve also gotten a LOT of new tools for these projects. I said “these” because I am...
  3. Brilion

Soldering Practice

from what limited knowledge I know everyone says to get the cheap kits on Amazon they should run you around 7 to 15 dollars from what I’ve seen. This is a Kit I’m trying to pick up if That helps you out!
  4. Brilion

Hello everyone. Welcome to my first work log. I’m a teenager who wants to try turning my childhood console into something I can play on the go. Now that most of my tools have been purchased, I can officially start my project (The Ashida). I have made progress with a few things. I have a Wii...
  5. Brilion

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello
  6. Brilion

Solved my wii has 6 layers,displays a black or gray screen.

Have you found a fix yet?