Search results

1. binglet0n

Worklog Ashida Worklog

UPDATE: Thanks for the advice about the chip! I went on vacation after the last update and then got sick right after so I haven't had a chance to work on this until today. I tried what you guys said and it actually seemed to be working until I put too much pressure on one of the pins and...
  2. binglet0n

Worklog Ashida Worklog

Somehow it never occurred to me while looking at the video relocation diagram that I should just wire to the vias. Now that I'm looking at it again it seems pretty obvious, would've saved me quite a headache lol. I have the H & V wired up but I'll relocate the other wires to the proper vias if...
  3. binglet0n

Worklog Ashida Worklog

UPDATE: I tested my trim and it worked! Not the best setup for testing but it was temporary and did the job. After testing, I started to wire up some of the other things more cleanly. I also started to wire VGA & audio and have come across a problem.... As you can see, the pins on the right...
  4. binglet0n

Worklog Ashida Worklog

1. Gotcha, I think I have some 28 awg wire that should work perfectly for it. 2. Can't believe the thought to wire them like that didn't seem more obvious to me, I'll definitely just wire em like that. 3. Yeah that's not super surprising, just figured I'd check if somehow it could work. I'm on...
  5. binglet0n

Worklog Ashida Worklog

Ah, I knew it used it as a reference but didn't know I could use smaller wire. Does that mean magnet wire will suffice or just a slightly smaller wire? Either way, thanks! Gotcha, and which would be a better way to wire the batteries up to the PMS? The picture on the left (wire splicing) or the...
  6. binglet0n

Worklog Ashida Worklog

Hey all! I've started working on my Ashida and have had some questions, so I figured I'd make a worklog in case someone has the same questions as me. I'm not new to soldering, but I'm also not exactly an expert at it, especially for projects like this. I mostly just mod simple functional mods...
  7. binglet0n

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Finally got around to making an account here, been looking at projects here for a while. Working on an Ashida and plan to make a worklog about it!