Search results

1. TheFrenchGuy

Question Portable DVD player video input conversion questions

Thanks but as i said my goal is to make a cheap wii portable, i think this screen is way better than mine (i will maybe buy it) but the other solution for me is to take a small laptop screen and buy a driverboard for it, i said that because i have a lots of laptop/computer parts.
  2. TheFrenchGuy

Okay, the screen i use instead is a 12v screen that i modify to use 5v, this screen don't have a really good quality but i don't care beacause i got it for free, as i said i will keep the DVD screen for others projects, also i don't want to bought a better screen cause my goal is to make a cheap...
  3. TheFrenchGuy

Many thanks for the reply but i find an other solution to the probleme, i juste make another screen "fit" in the case (i will keep the case for making my portable) but i will keep this screen and try to make it works for others projects.
  4. TheFrenchGuy

Hello, could someone tell me what those annotation mean, i think the video input is RGB but i don't know how to make the driverboard works, i try to power it 5v but the screen only goes white and also U14 is a White LED Step-Up Converter...
  5. TheFrenchGuy

Solved How can i test my U10 relocation

Many thanks, i will start the bluetooth relocation the earliest i can and i will trim the motherboard and do all the other relocation(usb, video, ect...). Edit aftet a bit of work : Now bluetooth is relocated so it's time for trimming but i will do more search about it.
  6. TheFrenchGuy

Many thanks for this reply, i try it and it work perfect, my wii start portabilizemii just as normal. And i just want to congrats you for all the job you do in this community. (Can i write [Solved] in the title?).
  7. TheFrenchGuy

I tried with my phone but it's not the best quality, i will try to make it work again but it's quite challenging. Also i'm not a soldering master and my solder iron is not the best. Thank you very much for helping me in my works. Update after a bit of work : Okay so i desoldered the...
  8. TheFrenchGuy

Okay, i will try it the earlier possible, again many thanks for all your replies. Update after try : So it work but i need to touch with a screwdriver the "solder bulb" of the transistor but i'm happy because i thought my wii was broken.
  9. TheFrenchGuy

Many thanks for your replys but i've started up my wii without connect the data lines, when i pressed the power button, the led were green, the fan was not working and it show me some black/white lines at the screen. And if it's possible can you tell me where are these two data wires. Many...
  10. TheFrenchGuy

Worklog Nintendo MiWii "First Portable"

Thank you to share this, i have a 4 layer board but it's still cool to know, i hope you will have chance when you will receive your wii.
  11. TheFrenchGuy

This is just a Theard to know how i can test if my U10 relocation work correctly because i don't want to trim my wii and buy Some PTH08080 for nothing, thanks for your futurs replys. (Also it's not a U10 instead of U5, it a U9 instead of U5).
  12. TheFrenchGuy

Rectification, it's possible but it's harder, it take more current and you can't relocate Wifi, GC memory card, SD card slot and disk drive. Here is the guide : https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/the-definitive-wii-trimming-guide-6-layer-expansion.860/
  13. TheFrenchGuy

Thank you, i will do more search about it tonight or tomorow. This is really cool to help us making wii portable, thank you a lot. I bought mine for 25€ in a carboot sale (i'm not sure but there is some wii motherboards that can't be trim).
  14. TheFrenchGuy

Yeah, but i think i will take my time about making a portable wii, for the moments i only install portabilizemii and i only see some posts about trimming, U10 relocation, ect.... Also i don't really know what's this GC+, is it some kind of gamecube controller chip??? Thanks. (and sorry for my...
  15. TheFrenchGuy

What a good news, i'm french too and i'm new to this forum, if it's possible i would like to know were you bought your PTH08080WAH. Thanks. (sorry for my english)