Search results

1. serpiente082

Question my batteries are not charging properly

I did some tests on some voltage outputs and all 3 have the corresponding voltage but for a few seconds. So I decided to see how many volts the battery clips give and it appeared to me that they give about 20 m volts. this is normal? because 5 volts are entering through the pms-pd 2
  2. serpiente082

hello. I thought about testing this way. Is it okay if I do the volt output test, I just connect a charger and the pair of batteries or do I have to add more cables?
  3. serpiente082

okay. I will be busy this week so I will update you in a few days
  4. serpiente082

hello. I checked the PMS-PD 2 and noticed that 3.3 volts gave 0 volts when I put it to pass. I'll assume that's not normal. I am thinking of buying another one and as soon as it arrives, I am going to put it to the test and if it gives 3.3 volts, solder it to the RVL-PMS to put it to the test...
  5. serpiente082

Hi, I have a question for you. an engineer will check the components of my ashida to see what the problem is. Would this person have essential information that can only be found in this forum or do I let him do his job?
  6. serpiente082

I am not using batteries to check if they are the problem regarding the operation of my console. Today I did another test with the same results. The ammeter detected only 0.004 amps flowing. In addition, when I decided to see how many volts each voltage gave, all the voltages tested at 0 with...
  7. serpiente082

I'm sorry friend but I don't have another photo of better quality. I hope that with the following image you will better understand where the connected cables are. Regarding the second question, yes. did i make any mistake?
  8. serpiente082

I have bad news. Today I went to my school where I used an electric generator to have that energy. I put everything together like the image below and my console did not turn on. When I tried to see the amps, the number I saw was 0. I don't know if the multimeter's ammeter doesn't work (I highly...
  9. serpiente082

I tried to buy batteries from the ashida list but they don't ship to canada. What reliable store sends to Canada?
  10. serpiente082

I forgot to add that when I say that in 12 hours it only reached 3.28 volts it only increased 0.28 since when I measured to see how much it increased in that time I measured 3 volts.
  11. serpiente082

Well. after fixing the soldering I'm a bit worried. At first I thought the problem was fixed, but I'm not sure about that. Apparently nothing has changed. When I measured three volts, I thought that letting them charge for 12 hours would be enough for them to reach 100%, but they only increased...
  12. serpiente082

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mtrI7xQ okay. after looking for the batteries to be able to share them I realized something. the batteries did not measure 9 volts, but have a maximum continuous discharge rating of 9.8 amps. My brain got confused and created a false memory, sorry. It occurred to...
  13. serpiente082

I measured one and then the other
  14. serpiente082

hello (if something is not understood it is because I am using the google translator) A few days ago I finished assembling my portable Wii (ashida) and when I put the batteries to charge, they did not charge correctly. if they were on the wii without charging, the batteries held their charge for...
  15. serpiente082

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

hello everyone. I joined because my wii doesn't work and I need help to fix my problem (wish me luck)