Search results

1. benefits8516

Question What’s a Mid tier 5 inch screen I could buy?

I’ve been wanting to build a wii micro (miicro) and I thought of giving it clamshell fold screen. So I would like to know of a cheap 5 inch screen. I don’t need anything fancy maybe something mid tier. I would really appreciate a reply. (Also would rather buy it off of Amazon.co.uk)
  2. benefits8516

Question Where can I find a good 3.5 inch screen?

I would like to build a portable and I would like to use a 3.5 inch screen, but I don’t know which one to use. I’ve been looking through old threads but I can’t find an obvious answer. I would really appreciate the help.
  3. benefits8516

Question What 3D software should I use?

which 3D printing software should I use? I don’t know which one would be a good one to design for my wii portable. Any suggestions? (Edited)
  4. benefits8516

Question Can you think of anyways of lowering the costs of building a portable wii?

can you think of anyways of lowering the costs of building a portable wii? I would like to make it as cheap as possible. I would really appreciate a reply.
  5. benefits8516

Question How easily would I be able to sell a wii portable?

I would like to build and sell a Wii portable. However I don’t know if people would buy it, I don’t want to spend €550 and not be able to sell it. So can you sell a wii portable easily? Also I live in Europe so it would have to be in the eu.
  6. benefits8516

Question Are there a lot of people wanting to buy a portable wii in Europe?

Is there a market for portable wiis in Europe? I would really like to know cuz I would like to sell a portble wii, but i don't know if it would sell. Do any of you know the answer to this? I would really appreciate the help.
  7. benefits8516

Question What fan should I use?

What fan is best to use for wii portables?
  8. benefits8516

Question Where can I get a 4 layer wii?

I would like to make a Wii portable however I don’t know where to buy a 4 layer wii. I live in the EU so I won’t be able to buy from many sources, do you know any places where I can get a 4 layer wii in Europe? I would really like to know.
  9. benefits8516

Question Is it a good idea to use a wii mini for my portable?

I need to know whether to look for original wii with 4 layer board or should I just use a wii mini? I know that all wii minis are 4 layer but I don’t know if modded wii minis can play GameCube games. Thanks.