Search results

1. TheMellon

Question What 3D software should I use?

It’s true that a portable console build will cost a lot. Even hearing “go for the Ashida” that’s still gonna cost you over $200 (that’s pretty cheep for a console build). That’s not even taking into account the equipment you’d need (soldering iron, rotary cutter, hot gun, even the Wii console...
  2. TheMellon

Ashida Wii Portable

PCB way have a few options available. The backpiece of the Ashida uses more plastic, the transparent resin for both cases are roughly $130 (the back piece being around $80-$70). you also pay more for the paintwork. The cheapest options come out at around $60 for both is ABS white plastic. All...
  3. TheMellon

Worklog Ashida Worklog - Education Edition

Looking good! I think I might give the Ashida a go before I start my project. They just look so cool! Looking forward to seeing the finished result! Best of luck!
  4. TheMellon

Solved A question that I figured out, sorry for the spam!

No worries at all, I’ll probably find them myself eventually. This is actually the reason I want to use the classic controller, maybe I’ll use the sticks to keep it looking “official”. I suppose it all depends on space. I’m still in the process of planning at the moment. I also have a few bits...
  5. TheMellon

These will save me a bunch of time looking for the components from various websites. I found the following components that should work (big thanks to g-man). PTH08080WAH (the board) ECE-A1AKS101 (100uf cap) CF14JT75K0 75k (1v) CF14JT30K0 30k (1.15v) CF14JT2K00 2k (3.3v) CF14JT330R 330 (as close...
  6. TheMellon

Hey all at BitBuild! First of all; sorry for being yet another guy with 0 experience asking questions that are probably so simple to most others. Secondly; thanks so much for checking out this thread! Thirdly; another apology if this thread is in the wrong location! First off I should let you...
  7. TheMellon

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hey! My names Paul but feel free to call me by my username! I've always had a love for gaming but recently I've been checking out a good few of the builds in the BitBuild competition. Big thanks to G-man; unknowingly making me gush over concept of the G-boy DIY kit, eventually leading me to...