Search results

1. Gamecube Commission

Not sure if this is the best place to ask, but would anyone be interested in doing a gamecube portable for me...I was going to attempt one myself, but I find myself not having much time these days, and I have next to no experience with hardware mods so even if I did complete one it would...
  2. DC Bench Supply

I have really been looking into getting a bench supply...what is the minimum voltage and amps i would want?
  3. Wire gauges

I am curious what gauges of wire you recommend...like for i saw someone was using 28awg enamel coated wire...like what all can you use that for? also what do you use for just general wiring?
  4. Solved Av multi out

If I want to put the av multi out port in my PSone portable how would I do that? Is it as simple as soldering a couple wires to the port and on to the holes where the port originally was? I noticed some people included them in their portables whereas a lot of people don't...is that because it...
  5. Question Batteries/charging

For my PSone Ben heck recommended a Sony F550 battery...well i found a good deal for two... Is there a way I culd use both to get twice the playing time? Also a wall charger was included... Can I somehow put that in my portable so I don't have to clip the battery in the outside?
  6. Solved Cut traces?

Hello I am starting a PSone portable as my first ever portable... I chose that because I bought Ben heck's consel modding book and that was one of the ones he shows u how to do...i was working at desoldering Jacks and ports and somehow I am not sure wen but my something made a scratch over some...