Search results

1. Gamecube Commission

ya its really old and cost a good chunk...i was able to pick one up on ebay for cheap tho, but from what I have been hearing you are better off just sticking around here for instructions...
  2. Gamecube Commission

well I have actually...I got Ben Hecks book on portables and tried his playstation 1 portable...I tried to go the make the case by hand trick and soon found out there is a reason I didn't excel in art class:P I messed by big time on cutting the case, but the main problem was I got too thick of...
  3. Gamecube Commission

ya man I realize these things aren't easy to build that is why I am getting someone else to build it :) I am not expecting free work I just was wondering how much cheaper it would b...
  4. Gamecube Commission

ok so I will also be able to play my gamecube games from previously saved material? also it was said that they are cheaper...what kind of prize range are we talking for a lower-mid end one?
  5. Gamecube Commission

Ok...I have virtually no experience with wiis...do they use memory cards or wat is storage method? Also they are backwards compatible with gamecube games as far as I understand? And wat exactly does PortabilizeMii add to it?
  6. Gamecube Commission

Ya I had considered that but I was thinking of adding in some materials as well as some cash so I was gonna see if there is any interest first...I had a Nintendo component cable which I believe is worth upwards of $300 and if it would interest the maker an new official 7" raspberry pi touch...
  7. Gamecube Commission

Not sure if this is the best place to ask, but would anyone be interested in doing a gamecube portable for me...I was going to attempt one myself, but I find myself not having much time these days, and I have next to no experience with hardware mods so even if I did complete one it would...
  8. DC Bench Supply

Ok i may do wii in the future...but i am just a beginner...I was thinking gc portables, but just probalizing in general so the 15v 3a will cover most consoles right?
  9. DC Bench Supply

I have really been looking into getting a bench supply...what is the minimum voltage and amps i would want?
  10. Wire gauges

I am curious what gauges of wire you recommend...like for i saw someone was using 28awg enamel coated wire...like what all can you use that for? also what do you use for just general wiring?
  11. Solved Av multi out

ok thanks...u wouldn't need a switch for it would you?
  12. Solved Av multi out

If I want to put the av multi out port in my PSone portable how would I do that? Is it as simple as soldering a couple wires to the port and on to the holes where the port originally was? I noticed some people included them in their portables whereas a lot of people don't...is that because it...
  13. Charge and play

Do you use a DPDT switch with that?
  14. Question Batteries/charging

ok cool...do i have to use the plug and jack that come together like the link you sent me...or can I just buy the 2.1mm jack because the charger i am buying i can get with a 2.1mm plug...so would that work or would you still recommend switching out the plug?
  15. Question Batteries/charging

ok I think i am just gonna go the route you suggested...so if i get this power adapter http://www.ebay.com/itm/AC-Adaptor-Power-Supply-8-4V-DC-450mA-HLD4120-084450-HL-/111999515690?hash=item1a13b0fc2a:g:HikAAOSwgyxWT-n1 and this charger...
  16. Question Batteries/charging

Ok so would this ac adapter work? If its the one that normally ran the Playstation... Also I have this charger for the battery... Culd I take it apart and use the charging circuit in there then cut the car charger and put a wall plug on instead?
  17. Question Batteries/charging

Sorry for all the dumb questions...but the mAh on the charger you suggested is only 1600 whereas my batteries are 2100...is that a problem?Also I looked at the diagram and if I understand correctly and DC power supply is an ac-dc adapter?
  18. Question Batteries/charging

So will i need this? http://www.batteryspace.com/Internal-Smart-Charge-Module-1.2A-for-7.4V-Li-ion-Rechargeable-Battery.aspx plus this http://www.batteryspace.com/smart-charger-0-3a-for-7-4v-li-ion-polymer-rechargeable-battery-pack---ce-listed.aspx
  19. Question Batteries/charging

Ok so wuld I get the 7.4v or the 14.8v charger since I have two batteries.... And wat jack should I get to use with it?
  20. Question Batteries/charging

Would this work? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Protection-Circuit-Module-PCM-for-2S-7-4V-7-2V-Li-ion-Li-Po-Battery-C-D-6A-SM157-/220834832862