Search results

1. Luke

Worklog [2022 Contest Entry] Luke's 3rd N64p

Eager to rejoin this community after quite a hiatus. I am making this thread now to hold the motivation I now have to participate in this competition, which I am very excited about. I have not started yet and have not finalized my plan but here are some things I want to do. frankencased - a hat...
  2. Luke

Emulator Cover Development

I've kind of been considering the idea of creating a bunch of covers that anyone could use. Hmm. So many though. If I did could they be hosted here? (For context, this would be for PortablizeMii emulators. At the moment there is only one cover per emulator and if you want a different cover per...
  3. Luke

Guide How to wire a Stereo Headphone Jack

So what I had originally posted is no good. See below for a discussion on how to properly wire audio amps that support speakers and headphones.
  4. Luke

A Side Project

Hmm.... *scratches head*
  5. Luke

Worklog Luke's Wii Portable

Seems like another worklog would do these forums some good, so here's one from me. So how I usually do work is I complete like 95% of the project in like a day, and let the remaining 5% weigh me down because I'll be afraid that it won't turn out as good as I hope or whatever other excuse. As...
  6. Luke

Budget Laser Cutters

Is it just me or is this a pretty decent little laser cutter that can do pretty much anything we need, for a CRAZY good price? http://www.gearbest.com/3d-printers-3d-printer-kits/pp_290386.html I haven't researched much on laser cutters, but it looks pretty legit, and there's a 61% sale that's...