Search results

1. My G-boy rev 3 is finally done

It took me nearly two years to finish it, but it's finally done. I originally started the project when I received the kit in June of 2020, but after I ripped one of the u10 pads off with my solder sucker, I got discouraged and set the project down for a long time. But recently I got another...
  2. G-boy rev 3 vga problem?

I was wiring VGA on the Wii board to the LCD driver board, and after doing the wiring, I pressed the source button only to see a black screen. I press source again then the video comes back. Is this supposed to happen?
  3. G-boy rev 3 screen flickering

I was putting together my G-boy rev 3 and was on step 13 of the build guide. After soldering USB D+ and D- lines to the USB-C PCB I went to turn on the G-boy to see if I got video output, and this is what I got. Sorry for bad image quality. When turning on my G-boy the screen does turn on...
  4. Before cutting up Wii motherbord for G-boy rev-3

I had installed BBLoader on a Wii I was going to trim for my G-boy rev 3, and it looked like I installed it correctly. The Wii booted into BBLoader as intended, but only with the USB drive still inserted. I know this is probably a stupid question as I know the G-boy will have a USB drive inside...