Search results

1. Chreshal

Long delayed update on my wii portable coming soon...

Long delayed update on my wii portable coming soon...
  2. Chreshal

BitBuilt Christmas - Giveaway #1

Well i guess since i'm on today I should enter. Happy Holidays to you all.
  3. Chreshal

Well guess its time to get a more festive avatar for the holidays

Well guess its time to get a more festive avatar for the holidays
  4. Chreshal

Worklog First GCP Worklog

I love how my original worklog has been turned into a place for people to convince people to make wii portables over gamecube ones and discussing people's sides on the matter. Also I should probably set it so every time someone makes a post on it I don't receive a email on it when I really want...
  5. Chreshal

Worklog Chreshal's First Wii Portable Worklog

Well RIP. So heres the situation, the u10 broke when i originally tried to remove it and got really damaged so I had to switch over to the u9. Everything was going and I had it soldered to the board and was attaching the wire. Then I found the wire i cut was to short so I proceeded to desolder...
  6. Chreshal

So i've been having a lot of trouble removing the u10 from the wi board. It looks desoldered but it won't come off and if i squeeze the thing any harder it will break. If anyone has done it before and has any tips then they would be completely welcome.
  7. Chreshal

Ok so spent a couple of hours and was able to make some good progress being that I trimmed the case and controller board. Now the problem is this: First and most obvious, the capacitor, while using the dremel, got hit a bit and part of it came off. Do I need the capacitor and also is the...
  8. Chreshal

Avatar now brought to you in color

Avatar now brought to you in color
  9. Chreshal

Thanks for the help will be waiting for the message so I can finally get the board trimmed and wired up.
  10. Chreshal

Ok so a bit of a update on the portable, i've gotten a wii being a black one without gamecube ports and im in the process of installing portablizemii using a 32gb sd card and a 32gb usb and 64gb just so I can switch of the drives for testing. I can install bootmii as a ios fine but when the...
  11. Chreshal

Just bought a black wii off ebay which will be arriving next week so in the meantime I will be assembling the regulators, controller wiring and the case.
  12. Chreshal

Its a rvl-01 :(
  13. Chreshal

Ok so bad news the wii that I got sent had gamecube ports and was the wrong type of board even though I requested it to be without the gamecube ports so now I need to have to find a new wii and since I've been waiting about 2 weeks to start the project I need to find one that will get to me...
  14. Chreshal

I did a little more searching and easily found the stuff. Don't know why I even asked for the resistors since I already had all the amounts and I just needed to search a bit more. Update on the Wii which is arriving on Wedsday.
  15. Chreshal

I'm looking for the resistors and I already have the 4 regulators needed to run the Wii with usb. Edit: If anyone has already built a wii portable that can give me the resistor outputs that you used on your portable that would be very helpful.
  16. Chreshal

I'm having a hard time finding the parts for the custom regulators online since the voltages are so specific. Anyone who has already done a wii portable have any good places to buy them?
  17. Chreshal

I'm going to use component and I'm ordering this screen that i've seen is very good for wii portables. http://www.dxsoul.com/product/l7009-7-0-tft-lcd-screen-car-reversing-rearview-monitor-w-vga-bnc-av-input-stand-black-901335866#.V-xOm_ArKUk
  18. Chreshal

Quick question since I've decided to buy a new screen, are there any real good 7in screens that I could get and that would come from the U.S.? Reason to get it from the U.S. being that I want it sooner just so I can wire up the screen without waiting to long to get it. Edit: never mind looked...
  19. Chreshal

Update on the project: I've gotten the av cable to use for wiring video, the regulators and part of the case being a wii u gamepad shell with the other part being a case off of polycase im using on the back to give me more space. The wii is still shipping along with a couple other parts. Im...
  20. Chreshal

Thanks I will probably get 4 off digikey since they are about 33 dollars for 4 of them. Thanks for the help and are there any good diagrams for the regulator circuit being the battery and regulator connections that run to the board?