Search results

1. Fly_5

Worklog Ps2 Next-G (completed)

If you enter my youtube channel you will see the tutorial on how to make it and in the description of the video part 6 are almost all the materials, subscribe to see the next videos, greetings
  2. Fly_5

Ps2boy

Congratulations , good job !!
  3. Fly_5

Guide The Definitive DC Trimming Guide

Problem solved
  4. Fly_5

Cut and relocate components as in the guide, there is image on the screen but flickering and with image failures I have reviewed everything and I can not find the solution, could you help me.
  5. Fly_5

Thank you very much, I thought the big pad was GND.
  6. Fly_5

ok sorry last question, on which leg do you connect the 2V in this regulator?
  7. Fly_5

OK, I understand that, but do you have to remove the capacitors or just give voltage to that pad?
  8. Fly_5

I don't quite understand this image, the tantalum capacitors are shown extracted and a circle with a specific voltage, I understand that the regulators must be replaced by custom ones but the capacitors indicated with a voltage? must be removed and give that voltage on a pad? or I don't understand.
  9. Fly_5

Ok no problem :D:D I have a lot of patience
  10. Fly_5

many wires to solder ,do you mean GDemu ? or in general ?
  11. Fly_5

Thank you very much for the info, I'm going to start making a portable dreamcast, is it compatible with that plate cut the GDemu?
  12. Fly_5

amazing work !!!! but I have a question, I see you have removed capacitors at the bottom, are they not necessary ?
  13. Fly_5

Worklog Ps2 Next-G (completed)

Well, at the end I finished the project, I decided to change the base plate for a 90004 cutout (there is another work log done) and this is the result I hope you like it.
  14. Fly_5

Worklog PS Hanami Worklog

Congratulations on your work.
  15. Fly_5

Solved Vga double image

there are 680ohm multi capacitors near the DAC try connecting them before the capacitors.
  16. Fly_5

Solved Vga double image

where did you get the H and V from?
  17. Fly_5

Solved Vga double image

maybe an OPL or FMCB setting to adjust the resolution or image output
  18. Fly_5

Solved Vga double image

Did you solve the problem ? what was the failure ?
  19. Fly_5

Worklog PS2 90004 New trim

Hello I intend to make a videotutorial detailing the whole process. 'll post it on my youtube channel https://youtube.com/@fly5 And also here.
  20. Fly_5

Worklog PS2 90004 New trim

I relocated a signal capacitor