Search results

1. Sharpsword

WTB Samsung Fit Usb drive or Kingston micro sd card adapter (Closed)

Good to know, I actually got lucky after checking eBay for the last 2 weeks I found a post an hour ago for a Kingston microsd card adapter. If anyone is looking for one currently there are 4 more. Is there a model of Samsung sd card that works best or Any of them
  2. Sharpsword

So if I don’t have a working drive to install rvloader any suggestions, I feel like I’ve hit a wall. Will try the ultra fit tonight but it is a fresh install. All I currently have done is the homebrew channel, and of the many drives I’ve tried non show rvloader even after fat32 formatting and...
  3. Sharpsword

Discussion Rvl direct drive

Hey I hadnt logged in A while and missed the rvldd when it was available and am trying to get back into it and make my second portable. Currently have a trim with a working nand relocation. Was wondering if there is any info on if it will be available again, if it’s open source, or if someone is...
  4. Sharpsword

Looking to buy samsung flash drive or Kingston micro as adapter, been striking out on getting reloaded installed with everything Else I tried. Also willing to consider KNOWN working usb drives
  5. Sharpsword

Worklog Second portable, First one I’m finishing…

This will be my second attempt at a wii portable, I had a lot of the electronics done when they got stepped on thanks to my cats. I am currently trying to pre wire and check my electronics before I do the trim as that’s what I struggled with last time. I will be using a pms2, internal usb type c...
  6. Sharpsword

RVLoader v2.0

Will try thanks
  7. Sharpsword

RVLoader v2.0

That’s exactly how I formatted it, I guess if anyone has suggestions on what there running other that the kingston USB adapter or Samsung white usb?
  8. Sharpsword

RVLoader v2.0

Nope no sd card in the front just the sandisk usb drive one time with no sd card in the front and then the usb to micro sd adapter with no sd card in the front. Also formatted both before use
  9. Sharpsword

Solved Pre trim full electronics Assembly

Random question that I don’t know of anyone has asked, I know it would be a waste of time but not that long, if I desoldered all the components that would be removed thru trimming the board and then hooked up my regulators, amp, etc. would it work before trimmed. That way I can know it the trim...
  10. Sharpsword

RVLoader v2.0

Was hoping for some help, I’m currently trying to install rvloader on my wii (homebrew already installed). I have tried checking the forum for recent post about usb drives and microsd USB adapters that are compatible but I’ve had no luck. I know the old white Samsung ones work (at least when I...
  11. Sharpsword

Discussion Wii Power Management System (open source)

As far as I know this is a power management board for a wii portable and not a raspberry pi. The voltages are all designed for what the wii motherboard needs as well as the screen. As for the battery I really don’t have that much info but, I don’t think using 2 lipo battery’s would work because...
  12. Sharpsword

Model G-Wii CAD files

I might be wrong but im pretty sure the Wii doesn't have GBA connectivity at all, only the GameCube. This is a Wii portable.
  13. Sharpsword

Question how to trim a wii motherboard as small as possible

Or be like me and Fry 6 wii's trying to do a nand relocation before finally getting a flex cable from aurelio and still struggling. If you haven't already designed your case; Id design it for the standard trim. Unfortunately I already cnc'd my case and was stuck with The NeverEnding attempt of...
  14. Sharpsword

Solved Where would I find a wasp fusion?

If your looking to buy something your right it doesn't belong here it should be posted in the user trading under buying, I think anyways
  15. Sharpsword

Discussion PowerMii call for contribution

Id love one
  16. Sharpsword

Discussion PowerMii call for contribution

Been watching the wrong thread I'm on the spreadsheet but haven't paid yet is it to late
  17. Sharpsword

Worklog First Portable Aluminum case

can I use a wifi and Bluetooth module from a 6 layer with a four layer board, I have a full 6 layer wii and a 4 layer motherboard strippeda of every thing
  18. Sharpsword

thanks this is actually the case I saw before. great job by the way. I have access to a haas cnc to do the milling. I haven't decided on what color to do the anodized in, prob look at sample then decide, great Idea.
  19. Sharpsword

nice to know, is there any way to switch between the internal screen and a tv, looked for threads on it and didn't find anything