Search results

1. link270

Worklog Retro Lite CM4 - A StonedEdge and Dmcke5 collaboration

That is going to look absolutely epic when put together!
  2. link270

Worklog Retro Lite CM4 - A StonedEdge and Dmcke5 collaboration

Oooo I like where this is going. Can't wait to see some more.
  3. link270

Worklog My first N64 portable

Welcome! Awesome job, it looks great. N64 portables make me happy. haha
  4. link270

The Wii SPii

This is awesome, that case is so clean. Nice work.
  5. link270

N64SP v2

Those look incredible. Great job as always. I’d love to build one! Though I should probably finish previous projects first..
  6. link270

Worklog World's Smallest Gamecube

That’s insane! It looks so good, awesome work.
  7. link270

Guide Resin Casting / Molding Buttons

I’ve made a mold of both the 3ds and joycon ABXY buttons so far. It’s going to take a few attempts to get them right for sure. Qi like the idea of the two part molds too, but i wanna wait till I’m comfortable with one before trying anything else.
  8. link270

Yeah, I bet that’s it. I’ll try another batch without any colors just to see how they go. Another question, how important is it to get the amount poured into each mold right? If I overfill it would it be pretty simple to sand them down flat? Or should I try to get them flat from the start?
  9. link270

Yeah it’s art n glow. At the moment they just feel a little sticky. Like they will stick to my finger if I press on them. It’s only been one day though so maybe they will harden up and dry out a little after a few more days?
  10. link270

Awesome guide! So I got the stuff and have been messing around with it. I made a few molds pretty successfully, so I went to try my first set of buttons, waiting 24 hours, they look nice but are pretty sticky and not very hard (I can imprint them if I push hard enough with my fingernail.) what...
  11. link270

Worklog Waker of the Wiind - Ginger's Second Wii Portable

Looks really nice! You can always add extras later, but I like the look of it even now. The custom board really help keep it nice and neat inside.
  12. link270

Worklog HackerBilly's Extra Thiicc Boii

Is that a zip tie holding the board in? Haha this is awesome nice work!
  13. link270

Gamecube Themed Joycons

Those look fantastic! Are the Joycons themselves painted?
  14. link270

The PS2 Razer

Wow, super professional looking. Your wiring is always too tidy. ;)
  15. link270

Piizza 1.5 complete

Super cool seeing wiiHUD in action like that, and the USB-C to internal drive read/writing is way cool. I like the simple look of one port on the front and one on the back for headphones.
  16. link270

Worklog Wii Portable - 2018 Contest Submission

I really like the wood look of the front, and the stand is a great Idea, I like the idea of building the "sensor bar" into it. Super cool nice work!
  17. link270

Discussion PowerMii Lite - Interest Thread

Awesome you rock! Thanks!
  18. link270

SOLD - WTS Custom Molded Buttons

These look really nice! Are the switch sets ‘per joycon’ or would it be buttons for two joycons? Nvm, looked at the buttons and saw the ABXY and four arrows and andsweree my own question. :)
  19. link270

Worklog World's Smallest Gamecube

Oh boy this looks awesome! Can't wait to see these completed.
  20. link270

Worklog Miceeno's N64 Portable

I really like that you basically have it setup with two main boards that sit on top of each other, then the stuff in the back. Looks really easy to assemble and keeps it clean.