Search results

1. BasicBass

WTS Completed Modded Noldendo, Hakko Fr-301, PSP 3000, 2 Xbox 360 S Consoles

Noldendo Wii Micro (Modded) 225-250 Shipped OBO My own remix of the popular Noldendo Wii Micro, features are as follows. 1. Usb C PD for internal exchange of files (when powered over 5v) or power when powered over pd. This was made possible with the rvl pd board (legacy). Will come with a type c...
  2. BasicBass

Question Wii Bricked After Installing Wad (sys menu Europe 4.3 on US console)

I was installing a wad file and the file completed installation, but I lost power and the wii is not booting over rgb or composite any idas? Really stressed right now, no idea what the issue could be
  3. BasicBass

WTB, Older Nintendo/Sega Consoles With Games

Morning all, Looking for some consoles with some games to keep me busy. Just picked up a sony PVM so preferrably composite out unless you have something rgb compatiable. Preferrably looking for an NES/SNES/Genisis. If wanting to trade I can offer wii trimming services (dm for details)
  4. BasicBass

Moving Sale!!!

Wanting to sell 2 electronics pieces that I think yall will like! More to come as I get these larger items sold. 1. 27" 2010 iMac (running ventura) 95 USD, local pickup or shipping at buyers expense 2010 iMac running Mac OS Ventura, runs extremely well, though a little warm. Will display it...
  5. BasicBass

WTS BB PMS 1 + OmgWtf trimmed wii

Hey all Basic here, BB PMS I just completed repairing one out of 2 fried pms 2's which were provided to me by PiR8_BTY#9418 over at the 4 layer tech discord server With this pms repaired I thought that I should help out a modder in need of a pms for their next project build hence why I am...
  6. BasicBass

WTS Gold N64 Themed GC Controller

Hello, all this is basic bass from the custom GCC discord here to sell another completed build. This build is decked out with t3 lubed stick boxes, resin buttons, and sticks except for triggers, a dyed platinum shell in near-mint condition that has been clear coated in 2k clear coat (the stuff...