Search results

1. BasicBass

WTS Completed Modded Noldendo, Hakko Fr-301, PSP 3000, 2 Xbox 360 S Consoles

Everything Sold But the Xbox S's!!
  2. BasicBass

PMS-LITE & 5inch 640*480 lcd by GooDisplay

Pm'd, but what crazy gadget said
  3. BasicBass

Worklog black ashida, a beginning ...

Not completly true, I believe (check shanks wii compendium bom thing), the cap you killed was a simple 100 nf capacitor. I used lost mine (nand relocation) and just stole some from the wiis power regulators. You could prob steal one from somewhere on the wii if the size matches.
  4. BasicBass

WTS Completed Modded Noldendo, Hakko Fr-301, PSP 3000, 2 Xbox 360 S Consoles

Noldendo Wii Micro (Modded) 225-250 Shipped OBO My own remix of the popular Noldendo Wii Micro, features are as follows. 1. Usb C PD for internal exchange of files (when powered over 5v) or power when powered over pd. This was made possible with the rvl pd board (legacy). Will come with a type c...
  5. BasicBass

Question Wii Bricked After Installing Wad (sys menu Europe 4.3 on US console)

Crisis averted and unbricked, but I am at the same issue, wii outputting pal causes a "flicker" on pal games and a red screen on US games Edit: making a h/v sync combiner to csync and vga patches for me ntsc 60 hz over rgb
  6. BasicBass

OMG so I was able to bluebomb the bricked wii, and I am in hackmii But wiimotes won't sync
  7. BasicBass

I was installing a wad file and the file completed installation, but I lost power and the wii is not booting over rgb or composite any idas? Really stressed right now, no idea what the issue could be
  8. BasicBass

WTB, Older Nintendo/Sega Consoles With Games

Sure!! My wiring is not the best and that is not what i am offering, purely trimming services and testing, will relocate u10 however. Here was my most recent trim commission, all trims are done with a ruler and a diamond disc, (note I did come really close to nand lines but all works as...
  9. BasicBass

Moving Sale!!!

Everything Sold!! Thanks all!!
  10. BasicBass

WTB, Older Nintendo/Sega Consoles With Games

Morning all, Looking for some consoles with some games to keep me busy. Just picked up a sony PVM so preferrably composite out unless you have something rgb compatiable. Preferrably looking for an NES/SNES/Genisis. If wanting to trade I can offer wii trimming services (dm for details)
  11. BasicBass

Moving Sale!!!

Wanting to sell 2 electronics pieces that I think yall will like! More to come as I get these larger items sold. 1. 27" 2010 iMac (running ventura) 95 USD, local pickup or shipping at buyers expense 2010 iMac running Mac OS Ventura, runs extremely well, though a little warm. Will display it...
  12. BasicBass

I print case recently

This is a design made by stoned edge. This person just sla printed the case.
  13. BasicBass

Discussion GBOY Selling Group

I can help out with the trimming service if you need one
  14. BasicBass

G-boy rev 3 vga problem?

Dope. And that sounds like a thermal issue. If you have the thermistor hooked up that is the thermal runaway protection. If not it could be the wii shutting off, but without knowing if you did the steps for assembling the cooler properly there is no knowing what happened. 1. Did you remove the...
  15. BasicBass

G-boy rev 3 vga problem?

I would check in this order. Vga lines specifically the h and v sync lines u10 to make sure that did not come loose any blobs that could be shorting something out
  16. BasicBass

G-boy rev 3 vga problem?

Possibly a u10 issue. May have been a line on the vga that came loose. if not those two I would check power lines and make sure you did not short anything
  17. BasicBass

G-boy rev 3 vga problem?

Also you have alot of the wire exposed on your via wiring so I would shorten it by a long shot aswell since a short may be an issue
  18. BasicBass

G-boy rev 3 screen flickering

Good job man good luck with the rest of the build so far your determination and skills should be able to have you complete this project
  19. BasicBass

G-boy rev 3 screen flickering

that sounds about right I would plug er up now and see if it boots