Search results

1. Question Was Fusion Pinouts

Ah, that does help a lot though, thank you!
  2. Question Was Fusion Pinouts

Does anyone have the pinout for the wasp fusion to solder directly to the GameCube board without the megadrive? Couldn't find it anywhere and Im sure someone somewhere has it so I don't have to sit with my continuity tester. Edit: I think I found it but I cant figure out how to delete the post lol
  3. Question Noob Power Regulator Help

So I'm working on powering a wii after a trim, but I'm a noob and have limited knowledge. I've got some regulators for 5 and 3.3 volts and I'm planning on using this...
  4. Guide The definitive Wii trimming guide is live!

Just to make sure, as far as the regulator portion is concerned, all the components that are highlighted need to be removed and then powered with the voltage over it? Also is anyone going to be a huge mvp and post a schematic for how they did it? Not something i particularly feel like dealing with
  5. Question Portablizemii question

While you're on that screen, hit the home button and there's an option to refresh the cache at the bottom of the list
  6. Discussion PortablizeMii is here!

Can someone help a noob like myself out with loading games onto the wii using portablizemii? super new to this