Search results

1. Element18592

Wasp flashed with the latest Swiss build

No that's really just a preference. As long is it has some build of 0.3 then im happy.
  2. Element18592

Wasp flashed with the latest Swiss build

Im in need of a Wasp flashed with the latest Swiss nightly build. Figured someone here might have a spare laying around they would be willing to sell. Maybe one of you guys? @Gman @ShockSlayer @Aurelio @Noah @Air Conditioner
  3. Element18592

Discussion NES Controller Vape

Vape Naysh Yall!
  4. Element18592

Discussion NES Controller Vape

So its not a portable but its pretty cool none the less. Its using a DNA 30 chip. The dpad is 3d printed as its original is in my portable and im still waiting on my replacement dpad to come in. Dpad Up and down change the wattage Holding Dpad left or right locks the wattage B is the fire...
  5. Element18592

Worklog Downing's Latest N64p Commission: Hesline 64

Yeah SLA printers can carry quite a large price tag but the end result is far greater than that of an FDM part for sure. I had to design a spacer when i used the NES dpad as well, i simply trimmed down the screw posts in the second faceplate i printed.
  6. Element18592

Worklog Downing's Latest N64p Commission: Hesline 64

Looking great as always. Is that an NES dpad you're using? I noticed in my portable that one fit pretty snuggly and looks much better than the 3d printed counterpart i made.
  7. Element18592

Worklog My First N64p

Looking great so far. Cant wait to see the end result!
  8. Element18592

Everdrive64 clone

Thats awesome news. Ill probably go ahead and do that now myself. And to verify you had to change the extension correct?
  9. Element18592

Everdrive64 clone

I should also mention that the old ED64 could be updated with Krikzz's firmware and it worked pretty great according to others. Nobody has tried it on this version yet as far as i can tell. Im too much of a puss to try it myself lol.
  10. Element18592

Everdrive64 clone

Thats actually what i intended to do when i started that project but decided against it as i wanted to be able to use actual cartridges from time to time. If you're asking would i trust installing one internally and permanently i would have to say from personal experience yes. We use it nearly...
  11. Element18592

Everdrive64 clone

Worst part is the shipping time, takes about 1-2 weeks from China with ePacket shipping. Same seller i purchased from: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-ED64plus-Game-Save-Device-N64-Enhanced-version/754733057.html A nice plus is they come with an 8gb SD card with most roms already...
  12. Element18592

Everdrive64 clone

The version you linked to is the v1. The one from my video is the v2. They are basically the exact same thing, the only difference is that the newer one comes with a CIC chip installed. You could easily install a CIC chip in the v1 and be in it for about 20 bucks less than the v2. They are...
  13. Element18592

N64 Portable

Terminator Mario lol
  14. Element18592

N64 Portable

Thanks! Glad to be here.
  15. Element18592

FS: GC motherboard fully wired up

Did he end up buying? If not please let me know.
  16. Element18592

N64 Portable

So i recently finished my latest project, ive made a few portables in the past from and Xbox 360 laptop to a Raspberry Pi based Gameboy DMG mod. I can say without a doubt that this is by far my favorite project to date and i know ill be spending countless hours on it in my spare time. I didnt...