Search results

1. megavolt85

RVLoader v2.0

yep yep yep
  2. megavolt85

Solved resistance R23?

Thanks. but in any case, I will leave 10K, reducing the resistance will only reduce the reset time, which in this case does not matter.
  3. megavolt85

Solved resistance R23?

R21 or R23?
  4. megavolt85

Solved resistance R23?

pin 22 of AVE-RVL is RESET, R23 and C44 are RC circuit for power-on-reset. I installed R23 10KOm and the image appeared. Problem solved, topic can be closed.
  5. megavolt85

Solved resistance R23?

I only need to know the resistance of R23
  6. megavolt85

Solved resistance R23?

I got a Wii with an unsuccessfully made VGA mod, but it worked on the composite. the bottom of the board was sealed with adhesive tape, I removed the tape and redid the VGA mod, but there is no image either by VGA or by composite. when examining the board, I noticed that there was no resistance...
  7. megavolt85

RVLoader v2.0

no, I have RVL-001 in a standard case thanks for checking, i will try to download another image thanks again for testing, initially I ran the version with videos translated into my native language and it didn’t work, then I downloaded the PAL region game and it didn’t work either, then I...
  8. megavolt85

RVLoader v2.0

This is what I did first, but it doesn't help. also the problem is not 480i, my monitor (Samsung syncmaster 940N) can display 480i, the game somehow forces the AVE to switch from RGB to YPbPr
  9. megavolt85

RVLoader v2.0

hello, I'm a new member of this forum and a new nintendo wii user. I installed RVLoader and made a VGA mod, everything works great (thanks Aurelio) I have a question, when I start Sonic Heroes (GC game id - G9SP8P), the monitor stops displaying an image (apparently this game initializes the...