Search results

1. trevor403

Question WASP Fusion + MegaDrive v3 failure

Hello, I am trying to use a WASP Fusion on a GameCube but I seem to be failing in some way and all of the guides on this modchip have been lost to time. I am trying to understand the start sequence for the WiiKey/WASP and what would cause it to fail. It is my understanding that a Blue LED...
  2. trevor403

Discussion BitBuilt community gaming servers

Hey there guys, me and Noah were talking about the possibility of other BitBuilt specific game servers to launch after the MineCraft server goes up. So this poll is to gauge interest for what server (or servers) we should be launching next. Try to cast one vote per game depending on what...
  3. trevor403

Adustable PSU project

So I bought some supplies from @megalomaniac who was originally going to make this project. The ADC on the micro controller has a 10bit resolution so it can read voltage to ~0.1 volts accuracy. This PSU will have a ~1.25-24v range. I just need to dig a heatsink out of my parts. Still have...
  4. trevor403

Worklog radicalplants' Unnamed Wii Portable

radicalplants' Unnamed Wii Portable This portable is going to built off a modular pin header system that will allow multiple different interfaces to be used with the same module which will consist of the main Wii board only. It shouldn't take more than a VGA 20 pin header to achieve...
  5. trevor403

Discussion USB Gecko Loader

I have been studying the USB Gecko design and I wanted to make a specialized version for GC USB loading. The first step is to replace with FT245RL IC with something more geared towards embedded rather than PC communication. I was thinking something like the 74LV165A or the 74HC165 to break the...