Search results

1. trevor403

Question WASP Fusion + MegaDrive v3 failure

Hello, I am trying to use a WASP Fusion on a GameCube but I seem to be failing in some way and all of the guides on this modchip have been lost to time. I am trying to understand the start sequence for the WiiKey/WASP and what would cause it to fail. It is my understanding that a Blue LED...
  2. trevor403

Board scan Prototype GameCube Controller

This is very cool!
  3. trevor403

Guide DOL-101 SD Card Slot Installation

Nice via soldering, did you have to keep the resistors inline on the connector?
  4. trevor403

*slow clap*

*slow clap*
  5. trevor403

BitBuilt's First Building Competition!

Lol its so late but the funny thing is that you'll get it done I hope you win a free commission from yourself ;)
  6. trevor403

Pizza time ;)

Pizza time ;)
  7. trevor403

Discussion BitBuilt community gaming servers

Yeah he has that setup I think, this thread is for seeing what other servers we can populate.
  8. trevor403

Good to hear from you prog! SS has all the old maps and what now, I'll talk to him...
  9. trevor403

I'd be happy to work on that with you, at least for the server side stuff. Let's try to get a few more votes in so we can make a decision this weekend
  10. trevor403

Worklog Wii Touchscreen

He doesn't understand IOS patching, I was doing a crash course!
  11. trevor403

Worklog Wii Touchscreen

Your can modify the IOS just like other IOS patched (like d2x) work, by finding the right hex code to modify in the binary (which is very hard). Or you can emulate a Wiimote externally. However there is a last ditch effort, you could always make a fake bluetooth module if you reverse engineer...
  12. trevor403

Worklog Wii Touchscreen

Absolutely not, Nintendont acts as a MIOS however it runs in Wii-mode so the application is still running above the gamecube game. This allows for custom code that can be handled by the Wii, bypassing the actual running game. When you play a Wii game the system is handed off to that game and the...
  13. trevor403

Yeah think of the 3 different versions of Runescape as different asset qualities. From smallest to largest is the quality of the graphics. Although the top two are pretty comparable.
  14. trevor403

I'll make a "Gaming Groups" poll on another thread for games that we won't be hosting, like DOTA, LoL, and Steam games but we still want a BitBuilt group for.
  15. trevor403

Hey there guys, me and Noah were talking about the possibility of other BitBuilt specific game servers to launch after the MineCraft server goes up. So this poll is to gauge interest for what server (or servers) we should be launching next. Try to cast one vote per game depending on what...
  16. trevor403

this man has done the impossible

this man has done the impossible
  17. trevor403

Speeds at my new job :D http://www.speedtest.net/result/5423262359.png

Speeds at my new job :D http://www.speedtest.net/result/5423262359.png
  18. trevor403

Discussion PortablizeMii Hype thread

Probably diskutil
  19. trevor403

Worklog Wii Touchscreen

siiinnnnnnnnnn, lol, i'll suggest wiimote emulation via a Raspberry PI A+ or if you're really in for a trip, hook up all the lines to the Pixart camera except for the I2C pins and test how the host-slave data communication works. You'll probably fail without use of a logic analyzer of some sort...
  20. trevor403

Worklog Wii SP

The produce really is beautiful Jackson, nice work!