Search results

1. Geliot0406

GBA Carrying case

I found this GBA accesory lot on ebay. Its currently at 20US with free shipping, and it has the GBA carrying case! I believe it is a rare item, and the auction is about to end, so you have to be fast if you want to use this for a Wii Portable...
  2. Geliot0406

The Unofficial Official BitBuilt Melee Thread

I suck at melee. But why not? I'm joining in. I main falco, and have marth and Samus as secondaries. I almost never wavedash, but I do use l-cancelling. Again, I suck. I hope if we make our own smash community we start a smash 4 Wii u one, since I have actually won some locals where I live
  3. Geliot0406

[worklog] GalaxyBoy - My GameBoyZero Build

After lurking around in a lot of pi projects forums, I found out about the GBZ, I didnt like it that much at first, But then I fell in love with it. The reason? I dunno, i just did. I decided to make my own build, but not an exact copy. So this will be my first experience with anything related...
  4. Geliot0406

Game Gear X - Brasil

Oh my dogod. This looks awesome! Nice work on the case, it really looks incredible
  5. Geliot0406

Question How can I remove stuck screws?

Thanks for your replies, but I got them out. Just went the old way, ask my dad for help. He can lift up goddamn 150 kilos, he is strong as hell, he was able to take them out. Now I have a naked gameboy ready to be cleaned
  6. Geliot0406

Question How can I remove stuck screws?

Basically that, Im taking apart a gameboy for the first time and there are 4 infernal screws there. They are evil! Even more evil than The Four Dark Devas Of Destruction! One of them is not + anymore, its O, yep. I cant get them out. Any ideas?
  7. Geliot0406

Mini Keyboards

Im ready to buy these! Messaging you right now :D
  8. Geliot0406

Just watched my waifu die again. It hurts so much

Just watched my waifu die again. It hurts so much
  9. Geliot0406

DsPiZero (On Hold for another project)

I actually have that in my "To buy" list. Looks pretty good
  10. Geliot0406

So, after looking for components, I need reccomendations. First, I need a good screen that can fit on the top screen (thickness), speakers, and a battery. I have one in mind, a LiPo 2500mAh from adafruit, but its 3.7v, and it may not be enough for the screen, so if you have any reccomendations...
  11. Geliot0406

WII LAPTOP FOR SALE

I agree with everyone here. Listen, this is not a good project to sell at that price. This is basically just a screen on a wii, and the screen exterior looks bad, like really bad. It is unpleasant to look at, and since that is the only actual thing you did, no one is going to buy it!. Listen...
  12. Geliot0406

Ok, thanks for the info Micro update: Made a rough sketch for dimensions. Looks like I can fit in everything. Screen will be 5 inch, and im working on a design for the exterior. Ill probably add the raspberry pi logo where the camera is, and ill add a bigger logo made for the project, or just...
  13. Geliot0406

Thank you for that! Ill probably use it. I have been measuring stuff and I can probably fit it all on the ds XL, I just have to find a way to make the controles work, Specially L and R triggers, no idea how to do them only having the buttons.
  14. Geliot0406

Yeah, I saw luke's project, I like the way it looks, and apparently everything fits inside a regular 3DS, so ill probably have some space to work with. I may include the keyboard that way, but ill also drill a hole for an external USB port or two if needed. Ok, getting the small things is no...
  15. Geliot0406

PiP! Nobble's Raspberry Pi Portable (tutorial in link!)

This must trully be destiny, lol. Thanks for posting the tutorial! Ill most certainly use it for my project.
  16. Geliot0406

Yo! I have been absent from the forums for almost 4 months, and I am getting back in business baby!.. kinda. I have said this already, but I have zero experience. (See what I did there? Zero? Pi Zero? Ha! Ill go jump off a bridge now) So, I decided to start simple, no Wii portable (Ill get into...
  17. Geliot0406

New Nintendo 2DS XL revealed

Yes, it IS real My first thought was "lolwut?", And I still stand on that, internally. The exterior of the console? GOD gimme 20 and a taco. It looks so good! What do you think about this console? (BTW, I have to make my project on a case that looks exactly like that. God bless the Pi Zero)
  18. Geliot0406

Pi Project incoming!

Pi Project incoming!
  19. Geliot0406

Worklog Ryan's wii portable

Looks cleaner. Sand like your life depends on it. When you are bored of sanding, it means 5 more hours to go
  20. Geliot0406

Im back and I still have done nothing. RIP

Im back and I still have done nothing. RIP