Search results

1. Redmagnusx

SOLD For Sale: The Gameboy Revolution

Hey guys! I've decided to sell my recently completed Portable Wii aptly named the Gameboy Revolution. You will find a list of features below. I am asking $650 shipped to the US only. I accept Paypal only. Feel free to PM me if interested. Here's a video of it in action Features: 3.5" Dalian...
  2. Redmagnusx

Introducing, the Gameboy Revolution!

Hey guys! I just wanted to share my latest Portable Wii with you all, the aptly named Gameboy Revolution. Features: 3.5" Dalian Good Screen 480p Component Video Input converted to VGA PortabilizeMii No Wifi (Duh) Full range mini 254TA103B50A-ND Pot Thumbsticks Single tact Modded L and R...
  3. Redmagnusx

Fully functional Pip-boy 3000a

Hey guys, I wanted to take the time to show you guys my pet project that I've building on and off for about two years now. My goal was to create a fully functional pip boy. Not just in terms of the software, but also in terms of the control interface. Not only that, but I also wanted it to be...
  4. Redmagnusx

Introducing, the Pixii!

Hey guys, I just wanted to show everyone my first portable Wii, the Pixii. I wanted this one to be as small as possible and I was on a deadline, so I had the LMAOv2 trim done by @ShockSlayer to save me the trial and error of learning the trim. Needless to say, he did some excellent work and it...
  5. Redmagnusx

Solved GC+ Thumb sticks not working at all.

Hey guys, I feel as though I am having the worst luck with these two GC+ boards I ordered. This time, the issue is on the wii and they do not work at all. I know my wiring is good. The board has been updated using Controller Config. I confirmed that they work with an external controller. I...
  6. Redmagnusx

Solved Potential simple solution for Wii to VGA?

Hey guys, So, after a few days worth of brainstorming I believe that I may have come up with an interesting solution for getting VGA video out of a Wii. Now, this will still require extra hardware, but I'm hoping that it will work. Now, I am sure that you are all familiar with this bad boy...
  7. Redmagnusx

Question GC+ Thumb sticks not working in Twilight Princess.

Hey guys, I am starting this thread because I am essentially out of ideas. I have a GC+ wired into my portable Gamecube. The Thumb sticks work for literally every game I have tried with the exception of Twilight Princess. I know it isn't the wiring because as I said above, they work with...
  8. Redmagnusx

CandyCube For sale!

Hello Everyone! Today you can own one of my very own custom built Portable Gamecube creations! The CandyCube! It's tough to let this one go since it was a bit of a secret pet project of mine and I built it for my personal use, but I am trying to move into Wii portablizing and once my portable...