Search results

1. Cristhian_Soryu

Question Should i make my portable emulated or let it have a real motherboard.

look for your control to have all the GC buttons, you can do without the crosshead if you don't like it
  2. Cristhian_Soryu

Question All of my Wii software on my Wii isn't working properly.

Did you install any software like portablizemii? or some cIOS package? You could try to delete everything / factory reset if nothing works for you, saving your games on an sd What do you think Stitches, if nothing works, I should do a factory reset, right?
  3. Cristhian_Soryu

From what I've seen, the fake controls are "simpler" than the original ones, so it should be "easier" to reverse-engineer them to reduce them (unless you want to make a portable the size of the wiimote) if you want to use the wiimote full size i think it would be much easier, you could just hide...
  4. Cristhian_Soryu

Question All of my Wii software on my Wii isn't working properly.

If wii games started before and now they don't, and everything else works correctly, (if you use USBLoader) it may be that you have misconfigured the game's IOS number incorrectly, or at least that happened to me, that when I wanted to enter a game it would freeze and go to the start or I would...
  5. Cristhian_Soryu

It's more your decision, what you want to play/emulate and your tastes, besides that boards that emulate Wii are a bit more expensive than a Wii and a bit more difficult to deal with, if you want a more modest board it's much easier to deal with but it has less power, (or at least what I've...