Search results

1. Kris

piig thread

2. Kris

Worklog The Sega GeneKris

Would I need a wired Sega controller?
  3. Kris

Thank you @Madmorda I appreciate it! It is all third party but I am thinking.. wiring the wireless controller..to the wired plug on the system will that work?
  4. Kris

Right on I will for sure sand the shiz outta it lol
  5. Kris

My first portable the Sega Gene-Kris.. it is just a pretty easy set up. I am rebuilding my sons AtGames Sega into a portable. The Sega actually is pretty cool. But either way it is just my first project and hopefully I will be able to finish it. I have a 4.3 inch screen but I doubt I can use...
  6. Kris

Soldering station

that one looks like a beast
  7. Kris

Soldering station

That's good to hear..it says it has a 3 year warranty also..I might try it because it seems to me like a good deal but I'm pretty new to electrical soldering
  8. Kris

Soldering station

I f***ing love that meme lol hahahahahha Ok I'll look at those you suggested
  9. Kris

Soldering station

I have read a bunch and have had some awesome suggestions then I came across this...what are your thoughts? https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0725GYLVH?psc=1
  10. Kris

Discussion Share your tattoo/s

This post has been dead for a bit but I thought I'd share the ink I was honored to do yesterday
  11. Kris

I'll start recording my ideas thanks @[707:@DeoNaught]

I'll start recording my ideas thanks @[707:@DeoNaught]
  12. Kris

Damn I wish I didn't have to work today!!! Portabalizing fever!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn I wish I didn't have to work today!!! Portabalizing fever!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. Kris

Worklog Kristen Wiig

Can't wait!
  14. Kris

Discussion FRANKENCASING IS DIFFICULT

The one from this morning DID NOT turn out but experimenting with it is cool now I kinda have some " oh sh*T" DONT DO THAT AGAIN lol. But this one is coming along a little better...So far I used washers around the outside which I will bondo to hide after I get it all cut where I want it...
  15. Kris

This is true..definetly lots of challenges ahead
  16. Kris

I'm spending my free time at work today messing with plastic lol. It's like I know what's in my head but putting it into action bus difficult. But it is fun lol...no judgement it's my first time messing around like this lol.
  17. Kris

Worklog Various Cosmetic Console Mods

That is super awesome! The super castlevania 4 logo is sick with it! This is incredible and really motivational for me to get to work on some mods!
  18. Kris

Post your workstation!

My cheapo soldering iron is inside that drawer I built into the desk..I would like a better one..I haven't really done any trimming or connecting to the Wii because I'm looking into what would be the best one for me to get... I really need to get a smaller tip ..any suggestions?
  19. Kris

Post your workstation!

Right!!! I am all about DIY...thank you!
  20. Kris

Post your workstation!

I finished my custom desk from the scrap I get from work..now I have a bigger workstation woooooo!