Search results

1. RedEnergy

Question 4Layertech circuit diagrams

Hi I've been trying to recreate the main 4Layertech Pcb's for my wii portable but i can't get them to work, and I don't know what could be the problem. I there any way that I can get the circuit diagrams (Kicad files) for the 4Layertech boards in order to integrate them on my circuitboard?
  2. RedEnergy

Custom Wii portables on commission

Hi, if you are looking for a portable Wii, you are in the right place. I can build consoles like the Louii or the Ashida, and the shells can be printed with colors of your choice and with various surface finishes based on the printing material which can be filament, nylon or resin. Shipping can...
  3. RedEnergy

Worklog Wii EVO

This is a new project that is going to replace the Lightniing for a while, and I will focus on creating a portable using everything I learned during development of my previous project. I don't want to set any goals for myself, so this will be a project that will define its characteristics...
  4. RedEnergy

Solved Wii resistances

Hi everyone I'm checking my wii resistances, could someone pleas tell me if they are good?
  5. RedEnergy

Solved No VGA signal

I’m trying to switch from AV to VGA but the only thing i get is a blue screen. I tried to check if the wires were connected correctly, and it looks like they are. But when the wires are connected to the wii and the display driver, the tester tells me that all the RGB wires are shorted to the GND...
  6. RedEnergy

Looking for a RVL-DD

I’m urgently looking for a RVL-DD in order to continue my project, if anyone has one please let me now.
  7. RedEnergy

Looking for a RVL-DD

I’m urgently looking for a RVL-DD in order to continue my project, if anyone has one please let me now.
  8. RedEnergy

Question Are this components needed?

On the motherboard of the Wii there are some components, of which I don't know the function, and I was thinking if they are essential for the functioning of the Wii or if they can be removed
  9. RedEnergy

Worklog The LIGHTNiiNG - BLOCKED

Hello, here is a small update of my project. First I came up with a new name for my portable, then lately I've been working to reproduce the Wii circuit board (the trimmed one), so that i can understand easily where I can remove more material. Here is a little example of what I'm doing. I'm...
  10. RedEnergy

Worklog New Wii potrable

Hi everyone, today I want to present my new project to try to redesign the Wii portable. The main goal is to make the console as slim as possible, and this will involve completely redoing the circuit board, including the PMS, the GC+... I have already started working on it and I have estimated...