Search results

1. void

Question PMS lite not suppling 5v

I do have continuity between b+ and 5v
  2. void

I removed the batteries and power cycled till 3.3v was 0, for some reason 5v is about -0.41v though, and when the batteries where removed 5v was getting 4.14v and with the batteries back on 5v has the same voltage as the batteries.
  3. void

The 5v pad is giving the same voltage as the batteries
  4. void

what voltage should the batteries be at
  5. void

I have 4 batteries connected
  6. void

3.46v
  7. void

3.3v is 3.3v, 1v is 1v, 1.15v is 1.16v, 1.8v is 1.06v, 5v is 3.63v
  8. void

9. void

Yes i am using a 5v fan, I unsoldered the fan and cleaned it with IPA and the voltage is still 3.64
  10. void

345 C
  11. void

I think this chip is not working The two pins circled in red are giving the same voltage. Im pretty sure that the pin on the right should be giving 5 volts, but instead its giving the same 3.64v
  12. void

I clean up the board and the problem is still there. I checked the voltages again and the 5v line is showing about 3.64V, which is the same voltage that i get from checking the fan+. I checked on the back side of the board and it is not bridging.
  13. void

With or without a screen connected is supplies the same 3.9v
  14. void

My Pms Lite will not supply 5v on the 5v line but all the other lines are correct. Instead the 5v line is suppling 3.9v
  15. void

Solved U amp static

i found a spot and it seams to work now
  16. void

Solved U amp static

where would a good place be for grabbing ground around the mc wire
  17. void

Solved U amp static

Working on my g wii I have tried to do audio. It works for a while but when playing a game it randomly starts static. The only way I know how to fix it for now is by power cycling the wii but then the problem comes back in a minute or two
  18. void

Question composite on wii fades to white or black or the screen is red

i cleaned off the solder and then the same thing happend just wondering if bridges on the vga in to the video board would be doing anything or if some of the pins on the chip are not connected to the pads
  19. void

Question composite on wii fades to white or black or the screen is red

I am making g wii and while trying to do vga i had problems so i tried to just stick with composite for now. Then when i went to boot up the wii on composite, the screen kept fading to white and repeating its self. Now when i try to boot up the wii it ether fades to black once and stays or it...
  20. void

Question Blue screen with composite

I did some testing and the 1.15 V not connected to the wii is 1.15 V but when it is connected to the wii its 0.03 V. Also Where would I test resistance.