Search results

1. groseil

Question just operate a 5v screen with 3.3v

hello I currently have a screen card that works with a minimum voltage of 5v. So I had a question. is it possible to modify the board so that the screen can work with a lower voltage. I've never had to deal with this type of problem and I'm afraid of breaking my screen....
  2. groseil

Question No signal in the system menu with the vga patch.

Hello everyone ! I currently have a problem with the VGA patch. I installed the vga patch and all Wii games work as well as some Game Cube games (some Game Cube games are not supported by my screen). The problem is that when I want to access the Wii menu system, my screen doesn't show me any...
  3. groseil

Worklog The O-Wii, my first portable Wii

Hello, 3 years ago I came across one of Benge's videos where he made the O-Wii. I then became interested in creating my own portable Wii and was literally obsessed with it. In 3 years I had to learn the material from scratch and with my own means. I had no welding experience and I especially had...
  4. groseil

Ghosts usb plug = no signal

why when I plug in my USB key I don't get any signal but when I unplug it the signal comes back? (Portable Wii) Help please …
  5. groseil

Ghosts problem with my custom regulator

hello I have a problem with my pth08080... I have it wired so as to obtain 1v 1.15v 3.3v and 5v by following the guide available on bitbuilt. all works except the 5v. when I power them the 5v causes a short circuit which puts my power supply off so I decide to remove the 5v and I reconnect my 3...
  6. groseil

Ghosts problem with my portable wii

I moved U10, cut my Wii and sanded the edges then hooked up my voltage regulators. but I'm stuck because when I plug it in I get a signal but my screen is black. The CPU and GPU heat up as expected. can you help me please. maybe I did something wrong.
  7. groseil

Ghosts make wii micro with wii 4 layer ?

Hello, I want to make a wii microphone but I only have a 4-layer model (I know that a 6-layer is recommended for this type of project) So I was wondering what the cut would be for a 4 layer Wii mic. the only picture i found here is of a 6 layer wii, does it also fit a 4 layer?
  8. groseil

Solved cutting wii

hello can I relocate u10 before cutting the board of my wii
  9. groseil

Solved Where!!

where can I find the cpl file (component placement list) for the rvl psu
  10. groseil

Solved my wii has 6 layers,displays a black or gray screen.

my Wii has 6 layers, show black or gray screen. I don't understand. when I power my pth08080, my wii is detected and the screen displays NTSC but with a black or gray screen. CPU and GPU heat up, I have 3.3v output and input for u10. someone can help me.