Search results

1. AdriBoy

PS2 slim 79004 in Europe?

So, i've been looking for a PS2 to make a portable for almost 6 months now, and i cannot find it anywere, so, I wanted to make a maybe stupid question. Was the PS2 Slim ever released in Europe? I've never seen one, so, i dont know if it even exists here. Thank you for the responses
  2. AdriBoy

Question OM6 Trimm not working

Hello Im trying to revive a OM6 trim that i had lying around some time ago. This is what happened with the board more than a year ago, never even tried powering it up after trimm. Now, trying to boot it up, can't get it to output video, not even a black screen. Now, some hypothesis: Could this...
  3. AdriBoy

Solved USB not working

Hello I've already trimmed my Wii, sanded the edges and made the regulators, and for now, It boots aparently correctly! Now, i've connected USB and gamecube controller, the controller worked, but the USB its not being recognized. The wii just says that its not being recognized, but, the...
  4. AdriBoy

Solved How to do a U9 relocation

Hi, Today, I tried to do the U10 relocation, but failed and broke a leg, then, i found out that U10 relocation, can be also made with the U9, i took it and place it instead of U5. I made the relocation as it was a U10, but i've read that i have to short 2 data lines. Do I have to do, or undo...