Search results

1. AdriBoy

PS2 slim 79004 in Europe?

Oh, OK, ty I just thought that the last 4 was for the EU region.
  2. AdriBoy

PS2 slim 79004 in Europe?

So, i've been looking for a PS2 to make a portable for almost 6 months now, and i cannot find it anywere, so, I wanted to make a maybe stupid question. Was the PS2 Slim ever released in Europe? I've never seen one, so, i dont know if it even exists here. Thank you for the responses
  3. AdriBoy

Black Nylon GC Micro, HDMI Edition (by Wesk)

Wow, that seems very cool. Nice job
  4. AdriBoy

Worklog making of my first wii portable

I would say, that the easiest one is the ashida. As, all the boards you could need are at the 4layertech web page. Also, the bigger the console, the easier to fit all in.
  5. AdriBoy

Worklog The s-WII-ch (my first Wii portable)

As far as I know, black is negative and grey is positive
  6. AdriBoy

Solved Wii trimming

I bought a dremmel like tool, with battery for 25€, and i cut the wii in the window. You just have to be careful. In another trim, I cut it with a old handsaw I had at home, I sanded the edges and it worked fine. So, if you can cut it inside the line and you didnt broke anithing, just sand the...
  7. AdriBoy

Question OM6 Trimm not working

Hello Im trying to revive a OM6 trim that i had lying around some time ago. This is what happened with the board more than a year ago, never even tried powering it up after trimm. Now, trying to boot it up, can't get it to output video, not even a black screen. Now, some hypothesis: Could this...
  8. AdriBoy

Worklog Ashida starting out

Haha, I did the same first time I trimmed a wii, disasemby first, then i read, and said "Oh crap, now i have to build it again". The wii, if its untrimmed, it only needs bluetooth and Wi-Fi to boot, so, just don't take them off and you can see if it boots. While you install all the software...
  9. AdriBoy

Solved Questions about trimming mobo

I'm not an expert, but i think it will. But, you will have to relocate video output, USB ports, Voltage input and the sensor bar. Again, im not an expert, so, i would wait until someone who really knows what is he doing tells you.
  10. AdriBoy

Question 6 layer wii trim not working

I think It was a regulator board from the BitBuilt store, but now its closed, so not available anymore.
  11. AdriBoy

Solved USB not working

Hey, I totally forgot to update the thread. The new motherboard arrived and made the trim. Everything worked, and installed the USB port in the board. The same port and the came cable, but now, in the first port, and It worked. So, for anyone wondering why his USB doesn't work, check if you...
  12. AdriBoy

Solved USB not working

Oh, alright, I will take that into account. Anyway, as I said, the motherboard is virtually dead. Now, I'm just waiting for another wii to arrive. Ty anyway.
  13. AdriBoy

Solved USB not working

Not really, i soldered both and tried both, and that was the last one i tried.
  14. AdriBoy

Solved USB not working

Sure. I think the short was originated in the screen power board, so It also got pretty fried, luckily, It was a test shitty board, so, no worried for that.
  15. AdriBoy

Solved USB not working

Well, It doesn't matter anymore, i don't know how, i shorted the motherboard, and now all the voltages are shorted to ground, with 15 ohms~. Anyway, before the short, I shortened the USB data wires, but It didn't work. I guess I cannot revive it, just should take it as dead.
  16. AdriBoy

Solved USB not working

Yep, I also connected the original Wii fan, that takes 5V at 0,03A, and it works correctly.
  17. AdriBoy

Solved USB not working

They are not very large, but, later today, I will try to shorten them. As for the drive, I'm using a USB to Micro SD adapter, the same I used before the trim, and it worked well. I tried with 4 or 5 drives and nothing. Anyway, i only have crappy propaganda drives so if nothing works, I will try...
  18. AdriBoy

Solved USB not working

Yep, i've checked It again right now, and it's ok. I've also checked the voltages in the data lines, and both get 3,15V~. I don't know if that's helpful information. Also, i got an USB with an LED, and It doesn't turn on, but connected it into a full Wii, and the light went on, and got...
  19. AdriBoy

Solved USB not working

I've already checked them, they are alright.
  20. AdriBoy

Solved USB not working

Hello I've already trimmed my Wii, sanded the edges and made the regulators, and for now, It boots aparently correctly! Now, i've connected USB and gamecube controller, the controller worked, but the USB its not being recognized. The wii just says that its not being recognized, but, the...