Search results

1. Nils Fagnère

Wii SP 2.0

It's looks very nice! :D Is it possible to play with a remote wii + nunchuck, remotely?
  2. Nils Fagnère

Wii SP 2.0

Do not be discouraged, dear friends beginers! :D For my part it's especially that I love this concept, and I love the way of jackson to see things ^^
  3. Nils Fagnère

Wii SP 2.0

It's so ... perfect !! :D The best thing is that you make a tutorial so that everyone can make it ... but I suspect that this is unlikely ^^ But I'm not discouraged, and I know I can make it happen! I would surely have a ton of questions when the project will have a little advanced! ^^ '
  4. Nils Fagnère

Wii SP 2.0

Niiice!! You buy the joysticks separately? Because I saw one on ebay ^^
  5. Nils Fagnère

Wii SP 2.0

Thanks a lot! I will have other questions for later ;)
  6. Nils Fagnère

Wii SP 2.0

Hi! I love your work, and as I told you, I'm really interested in this one. Since I do not quite understand, I have therefore prepared a few questions, if you do not mind ^^
  7. Nils Fagnère

Wii SP 2.0

So you made this yourself, with kikad! I don't understand all for now, but can anynody reproduces this boards with the models? It's looks complex... but good work! ;)
  8. Nils Fagnère

Wii SP 2.0

It's simply amazing! And it will be printed in 3d!! This will be more abbordable! Personally I would love to create my own Wii portable, so do you think I could succeed in doing the same? ^^
  9. Nils Fagnère

Question As a beginner, I would like to create my own Wii portable.... Help!!

Yeah, I already saw, and I was particularly interested in the Wii trimming guide! I did not understand everything, but I already learned a lot!:) But I am mainly posing the question on how to do after trim the Wii : Match the buttons to the motherboard, connect the screen, connect everything...
  10. Nils Fagnère

Young Youtubers who is interested in many things! Youtube channel ...

Young Youtubers who is interested in many things! Youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4t2aPWrJiqSjLSfP-9zjiA
  11. Nils Fagnère

Question As a beginner, I would like to create my own Wii portable.... Help!!

Good Hello, As indicated in the title, I would love to create my own Wii portable. But, Even if I have already learned a lot about electronics, people who make their own consoles as well as how to trim a Wii, etc ... I'm still a beginner! So if anybody have informations for me (like If there is...