Search results

1. sonictimm

WiiinToaster

Thanks for the kind words! I'd pay to download some of those old SS videos, fun stuff. Much appreciated! It's cool how this scene keeps getting more advanced with technology, but frankencasing is still the extent of my casemaking skills :P . Thankfully the Toaster shell is 90% of the...
  2. sonictimm

WiiinToaster

Nothing too complex, just a Wii in Toaster. As a teen I always had this goal of posting a completed Gamecube portable on ModRetro. Times have changed, thus I post a WiiinToaster on BitBuilt instead :P I was a huge fan of SS's Youtube channel (now they're all private videos :'( ), so I had to...
  3. sonictimm

Ghosts The Graveyard: Show Us Your Dead Trims!

Perhaps killed by one or more soldering mistakes? I have had this poor gamecube hanging on the wall over my workbench for ~8 years now.
  4. sonictimm

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Ahoy! Long ago I would lurk a lot on ModRetro forums, and occasionally try way too hard to contribute to a topic. Like many others, I tried building a Gamecube portable, but it never quite came together. Hardware hacking is not my specialty, but I still have some fun with it on occasion-- For...