Search results

1. cacarot

Question Ps2 controller relocation

The routing channel has no error but the controller can't be used.
  2. cacarot

Question Ps2 controller relocation

after i cut the board I can't use the controller either.
  3. cacarot

Worklog [2022 Contest Entry] PS2 90000 Portable - The Slim Station

Everything looks great. 9006 After I cut the board, I can't use the controller, can you guide me? Thanks.
  4. cacarot

Worklog My first wii portable gameboy

my strong wii portable I try so hard to make it possible to be in Game Boy Game Boy is my dream. I am very determined so that I will be taking the rvl pms that I have ever ordered. I hope my work will be successful. I decided to increase the size of it as I'm free of 3d prints and I hope it's...
  5. cacarot

Question Pi3 + smb not work

I have lost the port but I still have hope from the rapberry pi 1 that I have left. And I will start over. If successful, I will share with all my friends. Thank you all friends
  6. cacarot

Hello everyone am i mapping correct or not i test connecting cable from top of ps2 but not working smb or i don't pay attention to 33nf my raspberrypi is pi3+
  7. cacarot

my ps2 is 7900x
  8. cacarot

9. cacarot

I'm using a pi3+, I connected the cable as in the picture above.
  10. cacarot

I'm done establishing a connection. But the cable connection path may be wrong. I want to know the wiring path to access ps2 from pi3+, thank you.
  11. cacarot

I'm sorry I wrote the question twice. My internet is very slow and I can't delete it.:oops:
  12. cacarot

Hello I can't connect smb between my raspberry pi+ and ps2 and I have connected the dots. as shown in both pictures If it's not disturbing Please give me some advice. Thank you.not
  13. cacarot

Question Smb pi3+ not work

Hello I can't connect smb between my raspberry pi+ and ps2 and I have connected the dots. as shown in both pictures If it's not disturbing Please give me some advice. Thank you.
  14. cacarot

Question Not booting into the RVL loader.

Thank you.
  15. cacarot

i am from thailand My language I hope you can understand English. Has the group opened a power shop for wii portable yet? Because creating a power source from me is not a standard.. thank you all
  16. cacarot

Hello everyone, I can't fix USB booting as I have been worrying for days. All this was helped. As I have done, USB booting is not caused by improper power on at 1.15 point, 1.15 v point is important, as well as using your usb it should be and now it's back. normal I thank everyone and I love...
  17. cacarot

I have replaced the usb but it's the same
  18. cacarot

Hello everyone, I'm having a problem with my first portable wii from booting into the RVL loader. I changed the string to a bigger string. but it doesn't work which used to be able to use usb normally before trimming the board Please give advice..
  19. cacarot

Question First time with my wii portable

Hello my friends I can't open it. Maybe it's because of too many board cuts. I had to change to a new board. In this study Thank you..frend shank