Search results

1. dababy

Worklog [2023 Contest Entry] Project: Wii Go Green!

So... The first two summer competitions I was here for came and went without any entries from me. However, with two completed portables since then, (gwii and gboy) I've decided to make a portable with a feature that I have not seen been used yet. Solar Power. My goal is to design a sleek...
  2. dababy

Worklog A Gwii Worklog (The first in a while)

Ok so here is the first gwii portable in a while. I’ve already done quite a bit but better late than never. I have the pms pd led and fan all wired up with the wii ready to drop in. Rn I’m wiring up the batteries. Ps the name is to be come up with but something to do with Zelda because of the...
  3. dababy

Worklog G-wii Worklog

So, this is my second attempt at making a portable but this time its different... I am using a worklog. The 2 main reasons are 1) motivation and 2) so i don't screw it up like my first try. this will be a gwii revision 2 because there are not many worklogs of these rn and i will be using all new...
  4. dababy

Worklog Problematic Portable

so… this portable begins last fall when I attempted one and it was a failure to say the least. After I blew a pms I gave up but I’m now ready to start again. I ordered a wii on eBay and the Bluetooth is completely fucked so I need a bit of good ole help. I need to find out the pins on the...
  5. dababy

Worklog Pms Lite Stuff/Worklog

Hey everyone I am just Wondering if there is a way to test a pms lite if it is fried or not because while i was putting my portable together everything just stopped working:( screen, sound, fan, ect. also the reason there is a /worklog is because if the pms is fried imma have to get some custom...
  6. dababy

Question Please Help This!

Hey all recently I was working on my portable and had it wire up to test. When I powered on the console I heard a high pitched buzzing the screen flickered than out. Now I can’t find any life in the portable, did I fry the pms-lite? thanks
  7. dababy

Question Lcd for My Portable

Hey everyone I'm starting this thread because im looking for a good screen for my portable. I need the size to be 3.5 and all I can find are the damn raspberry screens (love the pi but need a different screen) I am making a standard wii portable any help would be great thanks in advance
  8. dababy

Question my first trim

Hey everyone I have started working on my first portable, an altered gboy. Anyway I made the MOBO cut and wanted to know how I did. Please point out any mistakes or things I should do or change about this trim. I am slightly concerned about the long edge as i may have cut close to a trace on the...
  9. dababy

Project Wii U

Hello everyone and Happy Thanksgiving. I am starting a new Wii portable and attempting to use a wii u gamepad shell because i like how it feels in the hand, its size, button layout and Screen size. Based on everything ive seen I havent found anything like this before and any help would be...