Search results

1. Davuld86

Jeff's First Portable - :NOGC: Edition

Duude this portable is so clean! Everything from the externals to the nudes are outstanding. Hearing about your turmoil and all the hurdles you went through really makes this quite the accomplishment. You deserve this amazing work!
  2. Davuld86

World's Smallest Gamecube Controller

*melee handcramps intensifies*
  3. Davuld86

#ashencomeback

#ashencomeback
  4. Davuld86

Tort thread

Best of both worlds (not mine I just felt it belonged here :P)
  5. Davuld86

Discussion PS2 PORTABLE

huh, I didn't know that, good luck with your portable
  6. Davuld86

Discussion PS2 PORTABLE

Why do you want to put in a DVD drive? Are there really any benefits to using one as opposed to a USB?
  7. Davuld86

Worklog Jeff's First Portable :NOGC: Edition

Everything in this case is laid out nicely, you can tell that there was a lot of planning done. Looks really clean!
  8. Davuld86

Discussion Simple Wii U portable?

This thread's name sounds like an oxymoron
  9. Davuld86

Question Best way of cooling

This is actually a good question, I've also wanted to know if whether thermal paste beats the stock thermal pads. In regards to the poll, what do you mean try? I wouldn't use the stock heat sink or fan mainly because it's too big tho, especially if you're trying to make a micro wii.
  10. Davuld86

Solved Which Case method is better?

From what I've seen on these forums, pretty much. They can sometimes self-destruct (I don't mean blow-up), they get hotter, use more energy, and many of the mod chips to play games without using a disc drive don't exist. But my "uh oh" was from the fact that a certain member will argue wii >...
  11. Davuld86

Solved Which Case method is better?

its nothing, just a running joke about Gcp's
  12. Davuld86

Needing some help.

whoops, I thought he meant about how much voltage the wii needs
  13. Davuld86

Needing some help.

Spend some more time in the guide hub, all the information you need is there ;) Here is a link to it EDIT: listen to Shank, not me:P
  14. Davuld86

Worklog The Smash-box Odyssey: Davuld86's First Wiip

Well yeah, i know that, but Now that I think about it , this is a portable, and if you're playing some wii games on the bus, there really wont be much wifi, will there. So I'm not going to give myself that hassle.
  15. Davuld86

Alright, I just got my bluetooth module and I want to answer your burning questions. So my plan for wifi was simply, "why not" But now that I think about it, I might not have Wifi. My plan for the controllers was to have one controller port and if I needed two or more people, We would just use...
  16. Davuld86

Hey all, long time lurker here. I've been on this site long enough to see a bunch of work logs, read almost every guide, and even post a few memes.:D After all of this, I now think I'm ready to start making my Wii portable and have a work log of the wild ride that is going to be my build...
  17. Davuld86

Question Calling all noobs (noob question thread)

Yeah I tried to use the tiny pins on the bottom but the wire I'm using is too big (24 gauge), I guess I need to buy smaller wire.
  18. Davuld86

Question Calling all noobs (noob question thread)

I was trying to do the BT relocation and I ruined the test pads on pads 7,8 and 13 is there any other part to solder too or is it RIP?
  19. Davuld86

5 inch Component Screens Exist!

Oh hell yeah! I'm down for one. 480p melee at sounds godly! Only one thing, what's the aspect ratio? (I'm sure it's 16:9 but I want to be sure.)