Search results

1. asad

General Tools and Materials Guide

The station helps tho, and money isn't much of an issue for me because I've saved up.
  2. asad

General Tools and Materials Guide

Well that's awesome to hear cuz my dad already owns a lot of the stuff listed due to his job. I already own a weller (pic related) and most of the "expensive" things are mostly covered. I do need to check what type of solder I have and need to buy flux, but that shouldn't be much of an issue. I...
  3. asad

Discussion Hi, I'm Completely New To Hardware And Portablizing and Would Like Tips!

Hi, I'm new here and pretty damn interested in making a portable. I've always wanted to make one, since I saw a video of a GCN portable years back, and would like to know some tips! I do own a solder, I'm pretty sure its good enough because I think I saw it in a GMan video. I have enough money...
  4. asad

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

waddup i kinda wanna make a portable wii but i have little experience in hardware stuff. i do own most tools needed, like a solder or a screwdriver, but i do need to look around and get everything else. im pretty mellow ig, and i like bloons tower defense :)