Search results

1. JustinTime007

480 Screen Question

I just got the recommended 480p screen in today and when I went to put it into my portable I determined that the pin circled in red should be connected to 5v and the one in yellow should be connected to ground: Wired it up and nothing! I checked and it seems that all three of the pins are...
  2. JustinTime007

Ashida Cookies and Criim

The Cookies and Criim Starting out, I want to give a shoutout to @Wesk seeing as he designed the project. Great job my dude and thanks for all the pointers and help for the entirety of this journey. Wesk's Ashida thread can be found here...
  3. JustinTime007

Worklog Cookies and Criim Ashida

Alternate title: I'm Addicted, Pliise Send Help So after finishing up my last Ashida, I've had a hole in my life; one that can only be filled with making another portable. I considered doing a G-Wii, and probably still will sometime in the future, but there's something amazing about the feel of...
  4. JustinTime007

Worklog Ashida: A Worklog (feat. My First Portable)

*Disclaimer: This is my first build so any help and encouragement is welcome* So it all started a while ago when I decided I was going to play all of the *official* Legend of Zelda games (I say official because I'm not too intrigued with the CDI Zelda games). Emulating the early games was...