Search results

1. Jpin

Worklog There still a light………

Hi guys, after several attempts without success that includes 3 PMS lite and 3 Wii’s fried and taking a long break from portables I tought live is not just portables, lest distract from portables playing some AOE2 doing some 3dprints but at the end of the day I was still thinking about...
  2. Jpin

Question LDO relocation

Hi guys, someone can help me with this relocation, I have been follow this https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/lmaov2-and-nand-relocation-guide.1961/ but I'm reading 2.2v instead of 1.8 here is a picture. Not sure if the cables are well located.
  3. Jpin

Worklog Louii road

Hello guys, after a long wait for the parts to arrive. Finally are here I’ll try to build a Louii portable so lot of work to do in the next days and by the way it’s my first project on electronics so don’t expect this post will develop fluid jejeje. here we go For these first part here are the...
  4. Jpin

Question Louii road

Hello guys, I just started my first portable and decided to build the Louii done by @GingerOfOz. Im not an expert on electronics so it will take time to do it, for the moment I just finish the board trimmed and I was checking the voltage base on this Guide - Wii Trim Resistances | BitBuilt -...