Search results

1. Jpin

Worklog There still a light………

Hi guys here is the last updated of the CRLouii. Regarding the SD cards something came up and the wii stop booting, I think a piece of wire is inside the U10 via and I can't manage to take it out so it was botting intermittent but suddenly stopped. New wii new try LOL I manage to finish the...
  2. Jpin

Here we go guys almost there on the CRLouiii So, I have wired both sides of the Louiii, the only thing left is the LED im still waiting for a part to arrive, im trying to test some wii games but im having this issue now. Been doing a lot of work trying to figurate out how to solve it but...
  3. Jpin

Hi guys here’s an update on my CRLOUII, So, I have wired the controls but it took me a lot of time to make them work, finally with @Aurelio’s help we could manage to find the issue and work it out, he really helped me on this task I was getting crazy so here are some pics of the wiring, at the...
  4. Jpin

Hi guys here is a quick update on my work. So, I was waiting for the CMBS to arrive and finally it did, so I have wire the CMBS to the batteries, Custom regs, ON/OFF switch and the USBC then I did the test and it worked. Finally I just finish to wire the fan and put all together inside the case...
  5. Jpin

Hi guys, here is a quick update on the Cregs louii. Ok so finally the 2s CMBS has arrive so here are some picks of the wiring and some mods on the case that I had to do, because using the Cregs doesn’t allow me to use de 4layers PD. So I had to open a hole for the USB and the on-off switch. At...
  6. Jpin

Hi guys, here is an update of my progress so far. @honigbrai thanks for the 2s CMBS link I just ordered 2 of them, so I was planning on the S2P2 config on the batteries, here is a pic so you guys can check and if see something wrong please let me know before I start some fire here. Im still...
  7. Jpin

Great, @Stitches thanks for the help I just find about the switch on the regulators guide. Here is another doubt, since i have to use the batteries on series to get the 7.4v needed by the CRegs. Is the Amperage also need to be fix at 2500mAh or can I use this configuration on the batteries 2S...
  8. Jpin

Hi guys, after several attempts without success that includes 3 PMS lite and 3 Wii’s fried and taking a long break from portables I tought live is not just portables, lest distract from portables playing some AOE2 doing some 3dprints but at the end of the day I was still thinking about...
  9. Jpin

Question LMAO Trim / U4 Relocation

Hi @jefflongo, wich resistors did you used? i have done the relocation but the output is 2.3v cant find any info about the relocation beside this Guide - LMAOv2 and NAND relocation "Guide" | BitBuilt - Giving Life to Old Consoles. thanks
  10. Jpin

Question LDO relocation

i have put tape under the LDO and the niput leg is not touching the 1.8v pads. on batteries i still reading 2.2 from the 1.8 side any ideas?
  11. Jpin

Question LDO relocation

Hi guys, someone can help me with this relocation, I have been follow this https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/lmaov2-and-nand-relocation-guide.1961/ but I'm reading 2.2v instead of 1.8 here is a picture. Not sure if the cables are well located.
  12. Jpin

Worklog Louii road

Hi guys here an update on the Louii. After a long wait on the Dual Tacts to arrive finally came so back to work. Im starting getting all together inside the case, so first part is the wii with a bit long cables to test the boot without the USB and SCW,SDW and it works. here are some pics...
  13. Jpin

Worklog Louii road

Well I have use the screen with the 3v from the pms and works fine, but since im using the GC +2 and it has a 3v connection I was thinking on using that one but not sure, about the switch do you know where to connect the 3rd wire ? Thanks for the answer
  14. Jpin

Worklog Louii road

Hi guys I’m back with an update. After having a big issue finding what was the problem, why wii suddenly stop booting after trying to put altogether inside the case, I finally found what was missing here is the pic. i had to change that component and then all went back to normal, thank god...
  15. Jpin

Model Louii Twoii CAD Files

Great, thanks @SparkleBear
  16. Jpin

Model Louii Twoii CAD Files

is it 1 or 2 layers good enough for the custom PCB's?
  17. Jpin

Model [OLD DO NOT USE THESE] Louii CAD Files

That's great, I'll wait then couse I have been trying to modify the first version but i didnt like how it end. Thanks a lot man
  18. Jpin

Model [OLD DO NOT USE THESE] Louii CAD Files

Hello @GingerOfOz, i just saw your video on twitch man such a good work that new case looks great. im keep on trying to finish mine and i was wondering where can i get those controls pcb's that you used on the video, looks better and more easy to work with than the ones i just print. thanks for...
  19. Jpin

Worklog Unnamed Portable

I think you are missing the 1.8v connection
  20. Jpin

Worklog Louii road

New update. so here is the update with the USB and VGA working good, also i have wire the SCW and SDW to the board. here are the pics 3.3v connection.(not the best soldered here) H and V sync. R,B and Y RGV and Screen board. USB connection. VGA test including USB. Guys do i need to wire...